How We Met: part 2

It was the day where Chase would play against The Bulldogs. I already had a yellow-green tank top along with my skinny jeans with my Jordan's to go. As for my hair, I had my hair loose from plaits Nicola had put my hair in. So my hair looked wavy in my back.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Bleep Bleep

I answered.

"Happy Birthday Juliet"

My friends said in unison.

I yelped.

I was even more mortified that my ex-boyfriend would be playing tonight, my ex he made me nervous. Just like any ex would do. Not the reason you may think (that I still like him) but that I told him things that I didn't want anyone to know. But I had told him personal stuff about myself and my family. A lot of persons don't like me so they would make that the topic of the school which I didn't need.

He wasn't all of that but he was quixotic. Something I wanted from all the guys I ever dated. But little did I know he was a conniving b***h. I don't usually curse but I beat myself to know that I almost got caught in my own game. I had a boy I was talking too but that wasn't it. The sad part was that we lived on the same block.

"Juliet!, Juliet!," my friends said in unison.

"Shit sorry guys I just saw my ex". They went silent as soon as they heard this.

"Guys!". I called through the phone losing my patience with them already.

All I heard next was chattering in the background before I angrily cut the call short. 

I quickly gained my composure. Yeah, I'm constantly losing my cool on my friends, arrogant, but that's me.

I then proceeded to my car and zoomed off to the game. When I reached in front of the game to enter. When everyone caught sight of me their faces turned in the direction of me with looks of disbelief. I ignore them cause maybe it couldn't be me.

When I entered the field the first person I spotted was Monica and Hailey the two girls I hated the most. They hated my guts so I proceeded walking to find my friends.

But I had found my very good friends Alec, Kenisha and Keke they're like a big brother and sisters to me. Keke and Johnny especially they lived a really good way from me. Keke left because of her family and I kind of still got it down in my mind because now I don't get to talk to her like before, they lived in Philadelphia.

 We all proceeded walking together so we each can find our friends. First, we walked towards the right of the field to see if we could find any one of our friends, but unfortunately, all we found was a bounce of teenagers smoking weed aka marijuana, drinking alcohol, and dancing. While we were moving through the crowd I was low-key enjoying the smell of weed.

Weird I know...But I grew up smelling it a lot. 

We realized we couldn't find anyone here so we turned around and then we spotted Esca she was openly flirting with two guys who were by far older than her. She was only in the eighth grade and she was the school's biggest slut. I mean what's a thirteen-year-old doing having sex. But anyways it was Royal Arfet high school... expect anything.

Although she was a slut she was really friendly and she knew her work better than most of her classmates. So we went over to Esca and ask her if she had seen anybody from our school that we knew. 

"Hey, Esca have you seen anybody from our school?"

"No babes I haven't seen anyone, all of them are mixed up."

"Alright, we'll go try our luck in finding the rest."

"Just my advice its a total waste of time."

"Okay, thanks though."

"No worries."

Most of the kids from our school weren't on our side, it was hard to find them. So we went to where the cheerleaders were and there my eyes caught sight of a really cute guy, with long black hair with blonde highlights with a really amazing body.

Then it clicked to me 'this was the guy I accepted on Facebook.'

Hey, guys, it's me, Ariel, I do hope that u like this chapter and vote and comment on this chapter. 

Follow me on Wattpad. 😁

Also 

Vote

Like