Where do butterflies come from

In love, butterflies come from a rush of emotions. The minute you allow yourself to live. To allow love to take over you to understand that even if you were hurt you can love again.

I never thought after being hurt by multiple guys I can find happiness again.

After Keith kissed me and left right after I couldn't stop thinking of him. I found myself constantly replying how the whole thing happened.

I had even gotten a dream that night if I had only grabbed him back how the rest of the night would play out.

This morning I felt like a new person my face fresh as ever my body feeling fully relaxed 😌. Most importantly I had the opportunity to feel loved again. But this time it was real.

I sprinted out of bed rushed to the bathroom took out my toothbrush and started to scrub my teeth.

I put the toothbrush in my mouth and slide over the radio on the rack.

Literally

Trip by Ella Mai started to fill the bathroom and I sang the words.

Ohhh Ohhh
Yeah eh yeah
I put my feelings on safety
So I don't go shooting where your heartbeat
You take the bullet try to save
Now I deal with making you bleed
And it's whole lotta love ain't tryna waste it

When I was done singing I decided to talk to my friend. I had decided to call her Julie besides she was my real best friend and she needed to know what was happening.

"Julie "

"Where the hell have you been you don't even talk to me anymore"

"Well that's because I've been really busy, I even went on a date with that boy Keith I told you about".

She didn't sound too happy or even felt happy. But I wanted her to be happy for me.

" Yeah,  what about him".

"Well last night he kissed me after a wonderful day and he even asked me to be with him although he had his girlfriend I know we've been hurt by guys with girlfriend's but I think he's different".

She was silent once again

"Okay I'm being unreasonable you deserve to be happy, but when you get hurt don't say I didn't tell you so".

"Can't you just got once be happy for me".

" I'll be happy for you when I'm pleased with who you bring but it's just not him ".

Sigh

I thought she would be happy for me she's the only one who knows how I feel on the inside because she is on the inside.

She's all in my head.

I took a deep breath and I decided to ask her about our plan to know what next I needed to do.

" Julie"

"Yeah, what it again man".

"What's next on our plan I have been working at the diner and we have $150 and I've been working for a week and couple days now".

"Luckily I get at least I get 10-30 dollars to a day but you know I'm new that's why".

"Okay, it's Monday so you need to continue being friends with Damian".

Good so all I needed was an opportunity to make it seem totally natural. It so happened we had Chemistry that morning and chemistry is my favourite subject and that is my strong point while it was Damian's weak point. 

I may sound wicked rejoicing in his failure but what could I  do I had an aim and I was determined to carry it out to the fullest. So I slide next to him in order to get to become close to him. Even though I was burning up in anger to stab him in the head like she was telling me I had to retrain my self so that everything could go as planned. Even though I had to restrain my self from hurting him. 

There was this small part of me that felt sorry for him. But soon he'll just be dead to me as those memes would say. 

This chapter was a little short but I promise that my next chapter will be longer.

Thank you for your support and I hope to see continued support. Thanks to your support this book is now ranked in three different areas mental (#287 of 13.4 k), psychopath (#183 of 4.6 k) and lastly fiction ( #9 /326) 

Don't forget to 

Like

Comment 

Follow me