How We Met

I constantly ask my self these questions. Am I pretty? Why be with me? Do I just look like sex all together with nothing more?

I mean I've been with a lot of cute guys, but the catch to it was that they only see me for my body. Which was evident when I would look in the mirror.

I was curvy with a hue of melted caramel coloured skin, My long black ebony hair which laid gracefully on my back accentuating my square face with a pronoun cheekbones complemented by small vibrant brown eyes and to top it off full heart-shaped lips. I may sound full of my self but really I was a girl that hated myself for what I've become.

I would think of all the stories and books I've read where a hurting girl finds the true love that she deserves and treats her just the way she wanted him to, and be great for her in many ways.

I personally think that a guy should look at a girl for who she is. When speaking to my friends they would say that's back in the days. But if they were girls they wouldn't want to be used and then left or even abused. One of my greatest fears is letting my self be in a mess where I'm helpless. All of this is simply because of my past experiences and grievances. Modified by how I just put up Walls, so if I decided to get into a relationship my boyfriend would have to break down my walls one brick at a time.

After trailing off for a long time. I realized I hadn't focused on Math class. Soon the bell rang and I headed out of the class. My friends Harry, Matthew, Tyrese and Tony came over to me. 

"So Juliet are you coming to our game on Sunday."

"Juliet..."

"Juliet..."

"Ugh she's not even listening to us...zoning out as usual," Tyrese said

Over the past six years, I've had to move to get rid of my past, my parents were forced into switching countries because of my mistakes they would say. I was originally was born in Guyana in South America. But my background went till back to Italy, but currently, I was in New York.

Suddenly the guys were laughing, they were laughing at me but why then I realized I zoned out on them, So I agreed to go to the game.

"Sure guys you know id never miss it for the world."

Later that afternoon my friend Nicola rushed over to me asking.

"Juliet what you wearing for the game, cause girl I totally saw this cute outfit and we should totally go to the mall".

"I was just planning to wear old jeans and a top." I replied hoping I wouldn't get opposition. 

"Ewww for crying out loud it's your birthday, dress-up show off those curves."

"Girl it's not that big of a deal."

"Ugh... No, what the hell...what planet do you live on...birthday means celebration and celebration means shopping...you need to take more pride in how you show yourself to society."

 I laughed at how smoothly she made me agreed with her.

So from school, we headed out to the main entrance to go to my car, off to the mall. From our long shopping and looking after shopping, I dropped her off and went home. Soon as I went into my house I threw my things carelessly on the couch and turned my phone on.

Only to find a couple of notifications and a friend request. With the friend request belonging to Damien Bert.

Something about him that just made my stomach upturn, it felt like deja vu, not realizing I was holding my breath I sigh from watching at his intoxicating body. He was wearing skinny jeans, shirtless with his hair shoulder-length, black hair with blonde highlights. His torso was as if it was sculpted by gods, he was a Greek god.

I went to the kitchen to whip up a sandwich, after eating I watched television to make my food digest before going to bed. Then I went to my room to pack my books for tomorrow when I was finished I dropped myself on my bed and closed my eyes. A flashback of my past flashed before my eyes.

My dad was running behind the car that I was in, calling my mom's name.

Clara! Clara!

He begged as he ran with all the might he had but it was no use mom had her feet heavy on the gas.

*******

😲💋👍👎

Hi I'm Ariel 
How was my first chapter, hope you like it. Fun fact I wrote this hold story about two years ago and I'm writing this story just the way it was.

Oh, and I fixed all my mistakes in the prologue and this chapter that I noticed.

Read to find out why they were running from Juliet's dad. 

If you like this story and want me to continue to update kindly vote and comment.
And follow me if u please

Love Ariel...

Don't forget to LIKE this chapter and FOLLOW  me to get notifications as soon as I update the book.