New Game

Keith's girlfriend's name was Eva Madden, and she was teaching me literature my weakest f subjects. But what had me pondering over and over again was the fact she chose to go through all this trouble to be in the same vicinity as me. 

She had been the one to take the only guy that tried to take away my sorrows after my horrible break-up. But he was in a better place now, even though I'd rather for him to stay with me. Eva now took the podium and addressed the class with one of her classical, angelic deceptive voices. " Good evening students, I'm your new teacher Miss Eva Madden or you can call me Miss Madden." Smiling between every word she spoke, with occasional eye contact with me.

"Thank you Mr.Raw for the introduction but I think I can handle it from here." Rubbing his shoulders and she said these words. "Now class I'll like for each of you to stand to say your name." All the while she was smirking at me to indicate that she meant to make my final year terrible. 

All this time I was fidgeting with the hemming of my tank top trying to ease the tension that came from know who my teacher was. The class had already begun to say their names and my turn was soon nearing. So I started to compose my self to act normal but I nerve kept going skyrocket. 

It was finally my turn and her face was straight with her eyes only showing the only sort of emotions as usual. I slowly stood up while still fidgeting with my hemming as Eva waited for me to speak I started by saying. "Im Juliet." With that, I sat down and the process continued until she knew the whole class' name she stated that today we were going to start a new book since our old teacher had finished the book, last class. She stated we all were to read the book Watch your back by Eiden Gomes. 

With that, she told us to start by reading it in class until the bell rang. After about an hour and a half, the bell rang. I quickly rushed out the class to avoid having to speak to her one on one but it was no use because she held my arm firmly with a grip that was strong enough to broke the bone with just a little more pressed applied.

She casually said, " Juliet I need to have a word with you." Hard enough for the passing students to hear her words her motive I didn't know. As the last student was exiting the class her facial expression for the first time since I saw her had a readable expression.

Rage 

Pure Rage

Why was she like this I was the one been wrong yet she had the audacity to tremble in anger. Although I knew what she was capable of I knew full well I needed to play the innocent person when I was in eyesight. 

She had no idea of my capabilities, and she was going to know when I got all the info I needed to deal with everyone in my plan.

I watched as the last student walked out the door, right after Eva pressure on my hands increased. I could feel the anger radiating off of her and her eyes piercing holes into my head.

I took in a deep breath, exhaled, then look her straight in her eyes with a calm yet venomous stare.

"Now listen missy, no one should know who I am or what happened to Keith because you'll look like such a slut." There was th insult all because he was older than me by seven years a lot but he really knew to treat a lady right .

I took another breath to calm my nerves, I always had a overactive i!animation along with terrible anger issues.

"I was never going to tell anyone anything, why are you even here." I waited to eagerly to know.

She took the unoccupied hand and rest it on her chin thinking.

What was she thinking though

After couple seconds she looked up from the ground and spoke.

"I wasn't too sure what I was going to do when I came here but you know how you can't trust people these days so I needed to monitor you closely." Then with a hoarse voice this time unlike her angelic voice she said.

" Before I forget I wanted to know what you did what that eggplant I left you. "

Then it but me it was the same voice i I heard. Asking why did the individual knock me out.

This time I was panicking, she had access to my house, access to my grades and access to my life in a whole. Wasn't there anything this woman wasn't involved in.

She shook me harshly as to quicken my response but I only became more petrified. Then the calming voice of Julie echoed in my head.

"Juliet what do you think you're doing you're stronger than this don't let her threats get to you."  I knew she was right.

For our plan to go through I needed to be patient because it was right around the corner.

With her word of encouragement I spoke in a hushed tone saying. "Actual I made some stew with it than you for my lunch."

I said this licking my lips to show how delicious it tested. In a rush of rage she looked My hands and said to me before chasing me.

"There are things that you cannot make stew out of I'll like to see you eat that dog of yours because he's as good as dead Bon Appitee."

My dog she was slowly crossing my boundaries and it wasn't going to be pretty for her or her accomplices.

Luckily her subject was the last subject I had for the day. As I rushed out her class my heart best faster than normal.

Lub-bud

The loud sounds of my heart eating in my ears as they got hot from all the blood running to my head from over thinking then it dawned upon me.

I should call my best friend Keke to live with me she was a total bad ass at everything cooking being crazy and protecting me as I would protect her.

I quickly opened my phone and texted her.

Mission kill bitches is on

Our code for I'm in need desperate help. I

Author 's Note

Yes I've updated twice in the same week I finally got my thoughts together. Which meant an update from me again. I know this chapter was shitty  but I did it because of the motivation from the votes I reached and the comments. 

OKAY NOW THAT I'VE UPDATED ITS TIME YOU HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON IT'S NOT THAT HARD. THANK YOU

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE.

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME