Introduction

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the blender. I rubbed my eyes trying to rub the tiredness out my eyes since I only had four hours of sleep. I had an eerie feeling as I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, in the kitchen stood my hunk of a guy in his white shirt now buttoning his shirt. I quietly walked up behind and put my hands around him resting my head on his back. 

"What you're blending."  

"Well good morning to you too," he said as I chuckled.

"Good morning, I'm not usually the morning person," I began to fidget with my hair that is no doubt in a curly mess. 

" I usually wake up early to cook, but somebody had me up late last night." I said narrowing my eyes at him. 

"Come on now WE  both know you enjoyed my company last night" Shaking my head I swore under my breath while walking to the bathroom. 

"By the way have you seen Keke."

"Yes she supposed to be dressing as we speak, she seems like the forward type...I like her." I watched to see that he already got into his work attire and was walking coming to me. 

His face suddenly took a sad confused look before he spoke.

"Juliet you know I hate to leave you but I can't stay here it's too risky and I can't afford to let you get involved and its already complicated as it is", I sighed knowing he was right for I had little knowledge of why she hated me so much.

"Okay, I understand please stay safe", and just like that he left.

I went to look for Keke and found her in her room lying waiting for me to go. 

"Hey Keke ready to go"

"It's about time" I looked at her before rolling my eyes and walking out with her following behind. 

I sigh and walked out the door. Classes went along as usual nothing out of the ordinary. I dropped Keke home and waited until she was asleep and decided to look up some doctors that can help me regain my lost memories because it was obvious that the answers I sought were in my past.  

Why would my father be running behind my mother calling her name they obviously had to be more to it. 

I typed in ways to retrieve lost memories, the first results came up. It read

Scientist Figures out how to retrieve lost Memories 

Scientists have discovered that small jolts of electricity to the brain (specifically, a pulse of transcranial magnetic stimulation) can revive recent memories. Your mind can slow near-term memories down to a dormant state where they're in the background, but remain ready to come back when necessary.

Well this seemed to make sense I wasn't about to do no electrical jolts, I had my only clue to my past from Julie. Then it hit me, Julie, she maybe could tell me what went on. 

Julie can you tell me what went on.

'I'm sorry but that's for you to do', said Julie. 

I kept looking for more ways to get my memories back then I saw some better ways of retrieving memories. I had money from my part-time job and money I'd save over the years so was good in terms of money that how I survived for all this time by my self. The next site had more options it and from all of them, I decided to try Hypnosis. 

I checked on a person with good ratings and price and one session would cost between $75 to $125 and the overall session would be $300 to $400. 

I decided to go in my bed and take rest it was 3:00 am they say that during that time your brains tend to be at its highest point. I rested my head down and thought of my last dream and soon I fell asleep.