Awaken to Reality

As I slowly opened my eyes I could feel my eyes peal to open from the sealed cold that formed in my eyes from crying. I started to feel the shocking pain at the back of my head, my eyes pained. When I pushed through the pain I was looking at a white light. it shined so brightly it took my eyes a while to adjust to the brightness. 

I thought to myself am I dead .....I knew full well I wasn't dead because I wasn't going to die for him or no boy to be direct. But I could feel whatever emotion I had left in me die as reality crept slowly in my consciousness. 

Then it hit me, Damian was the reason I was here in the hospital.

"He cheated on me"
"He cheated on me" 
"He cheated on me!"
"HE CHEATED ON ME!"

Suddenly I felt hands holding me down firmly I was twisting and I kept turning my head side to side repeating one thing over and over. As the nurses called my friends over.

"HE CHEATED ON ME "

"HE CHEATED ON ME" 

"HE CHEATED ON ME" 

"THAT BASTARD"

"May, Sandra, John!!! , Where's my phone I want the frigging phone I need to have my phone!!!" I  said as I slowly calmed down. 

Tears were rolling down my eyes, each time I blinked my eyes, I could tell I was crying a lot and it could be even when I was unconscious. The warm liquid rolling down my cheeks flowed like a stream with vengeance without the care of anyone. I sat up slowly. 

I cried because it pained and I clenched my stomach it was hurting each time I sobbed. Then there was a pinching stinging feeling on my arm I looked to the side where my arm was to see a nurse injecting me with orange stuff in her syringe. Before I could object to what was being done to me. I suddenly felt sleepy my limbs slowly becoming heavier by the minute and before I knew it I was asleep. Only this time in the blankness of my mind I saw upfront of me a young girl about the same age as me she had similar features she was locked in a cage with all types of weapons.

I observed her carefully before I spoke, she was the exact reflection as me. Before I spoke she spoke saying.

"I know what you were going and ask me, I am you. I am the one you've buried since that incident. You constantly try to hide me the true you. It's time I take over since you tried playing you're all good and nice, caring for everyone's feelings this is what u get. HE CHEATED ON YOU, now you're attempting to give up this life by acting all stupid like you can't register that indeed he cheated on you"

She looked at me and shocked her head as tho she's saying you blasting idiot or pathetic. She looked up at me and said.

"A simple solution to this problem is to let me back into your mind"

I asked her am I going to do that she smiled at me with a wicked grin that said she had this all planned out and I knew that she was my only true friend who has had my back since the incident as she mentioned and I knew I had to trust her. She said to me...

"All you need to do my love is say I need you and accept you, I promise you that whatever problem I get you into I will have everything cover up no one will catch us you've given me enough time to think through everything"

***********

I woke up feeling strong 💪it's times like these  I wish I had my parents to comfort me as a parent should but they were dead. They were a lot of things my friends don't know they all thought that my parents were always on some business trip. They didn't know they were dead. I would shed a tear for my parents but I thought my self never to show fear in front of anyone the minute they saw any weakness they would use it against you don't matter who it is not even my parents I would show any sign of sadness after all they were the ones who taught me to never show any emotion and to just keep it in.

There was one incident where I cried in front of my parents I never like thinking of that moment but they yelled at me for crying they said I was a weakling, where after that my mother took her fists and punched me until I was unconscious. My face was bloody and I had broken my nose about twelve times when my parents were alive. I wiped the tears that were rolling down my now hot cheeks from all the blood that was rushing to my face from me crying.

The door cracked and I saw May, Sandra, and John entering the room with worry evident on their faces. But the one person I wanted to see Keke wasn't here.  I give them a weak smile, hoping it would ease the tension that was building up just watching at me. But then I realized the tension wasn't from what I was looking like it was from what they were looking at on my phone.

I wanted to know what was on the phone that they were looking at it couldn't be the post. They weren't to know that they mustn't know.

Shit...

If they knew whatever plans we had could be caught on easily especially how They know about the post now.

They came running to me engulfing me in a meaningful embrace. Before they could speak I bluntly interrupted them and asked for my phone which they immediately give to me because of the threatening tone in my voice.

Their face was even more frightened when I was about to look into the phone. I decided whatever I saw on the phone I was going to take it lightly. I decided to look in the comment section of the post.

I took a deep breath preparing my self for the worst... And indeed it was the worst I saw comments such as.

Cute girl bro

A year and y' all still going

Why only now you posting she's cute

Proud of you bro

Under the last comment I saw a reply he said that yeah bro I gotta own my girl apparently he had her all along.

If it's a year they're together it means he had her all along. That was the part that was getting me angrier by the second.

A look of great bitterness swept across my face.

I decided to come out of the silence and tell my friend Sandra to reply under the post saying.

What about my friend Juliet

My heart sank at his blunt words it felt like a knife was plunged into my chest riping my beating heat to shrubs.

He replied immediately and said, "Who is that." Before I could reply the girl herself replied to the comment and said

Let that bitch go find her own man to comment under his picture.

I thought of how stupid her reply was.

So I decided to go into our messages in Messager Facebook and change his nickname from Damy to CHEATER.

He immediately replied to me and said...

Don't message me back...

I quickly replied to him saying.

I wasn't going to either way ☺😂😑😤

I told myself he was rather presumptuous he didn't even have the decency to even apologize to me... I cried in front of my friends and then suddenly I heard a voice calling my name first it was faint then it got louder. I answered and the girl I met when I was asleep spoke. She said

"Permission to take control".

"Permission granted..."

Things are getting serious from here onward so prepare your self. How you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Follow

Continue to support.😇 Thank you for your votes