Deciding to be loyal

After that kiss and continued talking, I had decided that he was a good guy and it would be bad if I had to be the one to break his heart and turn him into a player, his whole persona was unique. The way he kissed me was different it was full of lust and passion, the butterflies I felt when I was kissing him was phenomenal.

The way he looked at me when I bit his lips during that kiss. The whole week, I kept rethinking of the kiss we shared the tingly feeling kept erupting over and over again in my gut as our tongues danced all of which was still fresh as it was as the day we kissed.

I knew it would be hard for me to come out my old way cause I was bent in them I didn't want to let down my guard I didn't want to make the stupid mistake of trusting. I knew how much it would hurt to be broken by the one I trusted the most. But the strange part is that I involuntarily let my guard down. I find that it happens a lot, I try to move away from making decisions like this but it happens with me even without me knowing at times. I know this sounds silly but it happens.

My friends always told me that I fall to fast for a guy and I proved it.

But I guess he was worth it so I went ahead. About a month passed since we kissed and our conversations became more personal than before and we began to know each other one a whole new level from talking about our childhood, which I had little to say to likes and dislikes.

Till one day in our friendly but yet intimate conversation, he popped a question I have been dreading but yet waiting patiently for.

"Would you date me, Juliet"

I was nervous

My fingers turning cold as ice and sweat forming in the palms of my hands. 

I needed to change the ways I have, needed to be loyal......

Short but sweet!!

Vote 🌟

Like 👍

Follow ...