Every Thing Must Come to an End!!

I'd just lost the person that gave me a light in my dark lonely world. Nothing couldn't bring me to the realization of what happened. Keith's girlfriend really killed him. 

as the reporter said the police were still investigating the death of Keith. Right away I thought back to the video footage I was supposed to have on my phone. If only that video had been saved. I would be able to get his girlfriend out of the picture by getting her locked up. But I guess that's life nothing goes as you ever plan it. 

As I stooped down picking up the pieces of glass I started to cry, each piece of ceramic represented a memory of him. Every time I put a piece of ceramic it was another realization that he would no longer be here with me to make me smile and just as quickly as he had entered my life the same way he left without even saying goodbye.  

I went deeper in thought as I went to the storage room to retrieve the dustpan. I could recall the time I kissed him on my doorstep and how the next day I was singing from all the butterflies that had built up from the one date I had with him. To think of it I kind of regretted that I hadn't rejected him in the earlier maybe I would have gotten to enjoy him a little more and have to lose him so early without getting to enjoy him to the fullest. 

He always reached out to me but id always reget him because I had a boyfriend one that had no time with me what so ever that he had a girlfriend all time along with me. Maybe Keith and I would be so much more and I could have avoided him from getting killed. My face was soaked in tears and I need to get my mind off him. but how could I get my mind off him when I just hear he was killed. 

I decided to plug my earphones into my phone and play a song by SZA called Love Galore, why that song choice I don't know but I guess the theme kinda fit my emotions and how the girlfriend felt when she killed him.

I was so depressed at this point all I needed was a loyal friend that would understand and hold me up and cheer me up at this point. At that moment I heard the knocking of my door when I opened the right away unable to be vigilant because of the depression I felt. A lot of people may not know but some people get depressed for simple things that may seem frivolous to an ordinary person and a lot of people don't see the simple signs of depression in people right next to them. 

I mean is it hard to see that the people that a depressed person may for instants Loss of interest in things that were previously pleasurable or just not being themselves but then again few people observe people they are around. 

But some people just blatantly don't care for you but just about what they can get out of you. When I opened the door I was in complete shock to find my long lost best friends Johnny and Keke they went away from town a few years ago to pursue their studies and deal with family matters I never thought I would see them for a long time to come. 

Johnny rushed right in and embraced me in a deep hug, as we hugged I could smell the faint scent of coffee on him ( I'm kinda addicted to coffee) which made me want to hold him longer. When I loosed him my friend Keke stopped me in my tracks when I was about to hug her.

" Hold this". Chucking a brown bag filled with foodstuff into my chest. 

" Juliet you're clearly not your self and I know food always cheers you up some and this big head boy name Johnny decided to come over, what's up Juilet how you been its been a while". Keke said while letting her self into my home heading straight to the kitchen obviously to get me some coffee while Johnny, on the other hand, was asking me if I took a 'mud' for the day. Which meant in our friendship dictionary if I had shit for the morning. 

When Keke and Johnny had gotten themselves settled they turned to me and asked. "Juliet whats has been going on with you". I turned to them with all the pain visible on my face and said. 

"It's a good thing you guys came I have had the craziest night ever!". 

 Sorry guys for such a long wait on this update I have had some issues I had fix with my plot along with some writer's block thank you so much for your patience please continue to support this book as don't forget to...

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Ps. I plan on uploading my art piece on my next chapter and I will dedicate it to one of my faithful readers.