Tricks and Strategy

It was a week until they let me out they claimed I had low iron in my body. So to let me out and told me to use a lot of iron. It was Saturday that I decided to go on the road to the pharmacy to by my iron supplements for my body when I spotted Damian. I got angry at him but I heard my inner voice said to me

You need to be nice and say hi let him know that you forgive him. 

So after the small chat, I went to him, I greeted him.

"Hi Damian how are you? well, I just wanted you to know I forgive you and I hope we can put this whole messed up pass behind us and continue to be friends."

His face was priceless, he was shocked 😲I know he didn't expect me to forgive him. I decided that putting arrogance in front of rational thinking wouldn't get me anywhere.

His mouth was agar.

"I didn't expect you to forgive me this easily, I guess you still love me that much. Oh almost forgot to meet me at the back of the school I want to talk to you".

Tomorrow was school Tuesday to be direct and I was modding up to meet him all day I wanted to know what he wanted to talk to me about that was so important that he had to talk to me at the back of the school.

Today I wore I mini skirt mid-thigh and a crop top to match my pink mini skirt. After school, I went t meet Damian when I spotted him there was something off about him it's as though he had some sinister plan. When I reached him he greeted me first which was a strange saying.

"Hey, Julie I'm so glad you came".

He sounded so sarcastic in everything he was saying, there was nothing genuine about what he was saying then I looked down at the floor feeling all guilty about even coming here.

"I-it's n-not-thing..."

My mistake was to look up at him because when I did I was met with a lash in my face with something hard.

My face was burning I touched my face to feel if was bruised to my surprise it was bruised and it also was bleeding. When I attempted to get up I was met with another lash to my face this made my head swing and sting even more than what the first one caused.

I decided to play as though I was blocked out. I regretted even coming at the back of the school where I knew it was deserted.

When they were off he then picks me up by my top took a sharp-looking blade and plunged it into my stomach. Before leaving, he kneels down in front of me and punched me in the face four times more. Just before leaving, he said to me. "This is what you get for being fringing personal and commenting under my girlfriend's picture. Don't ever do it again or else the consequences will be much more serious. I know this was very painful because you're so naive and stupid to even trust me after what I did to you...Laters baby".

All during that experience I was in and out of consciousness as I was losing blood quickly it's when I took all my will and I tried to get up but the lower part in my belly just ached every little twist or turn I made my lower region just hurt where the object was.

When I worked through the pain to sit up when I looked at my bleeding stomach I saw a long blade about two inches wide and thirty inches long sticking out of my bleeding stomach.

I decided to take it out to just have one rush of pain instead of a set of pain coming one after the other.

I told myself I needed to move quickly from here and cover up what happened here. I used my foot to put sand over the blood and I stretched and picked up my bag. When I reached to my class it was empty so I quickly opened my bag took out the card scanned the info and headed to a gynecologist he was the family doctor we needed to appointment or records of visits so it was very convenient for me.

When I entered his home office I said to him. "Hey, doc I need you to check me. Get this fixed up". When everything was done the doctor told me.

"Juliet you are ok the good thing is that your intestines were missed by a couple of inches slight mark will be left but it should heal just right up to make sure to use goods with lots of protein and don't irritate it with many activities just dress it and allow it to heal".

I can't thank you, my readers, enough for the support you ave gave me I work to improve your reading experience. I love you guys so much.

Don't forget to hit that star at the end of the page.