Love and Goals

I and Damian were going really well for the last three months since we made it official everything was picture perfect. We didn't go on any dates, but I didn't question it. I know you must be saying that I'm stupid not to ask why I wasn't on any dates but I loved this guy I was head over heels for him. You know what this thing called love can do to you, it blinds and blocks all your abilities to think straight it makes one stupid. That's the thing that gets most lovers into their graves they can't think logically but it's love, isn't it?

One Sunday I was texting him on Facebook.

Hey baby. : Damien

Me: babyyyyy

so how u slept: Damien

Me: good, baby do u want us to go out better yet come visit me where are you.

alright baby I'm on my way: Damien

Me: I'm looking out for you love u

good: Damien

Twenty minutes passed I was at school lesson waiting on him still. Then I hear a bicycle bell when I looked up there he was my knight in shining armor. He was showing his full radiance with his hair pulled into a high one and he was wearing a vest that showed his muscular figure perfectly.

When his eyes met mine If I could melt into a puddle I would because dam he had a way with me that just drives me crazy he makes me even get wild thoughts.

When he reached I greeted him with a tight hug that just quenched my thirst for him just a little.

"Bae!!!" he greeted me back. " Juliet".

I was more than happy to see him I overjoyed 

"Your baby's here".  he said.

" Ohhh hun how I missed u I just wanted to see your face because it's like I'm losing my mind when I don't see you." He started to laugh at me.

 "I'm serious you know I'm not messing around ". I said grinning at him wickedly.

"I know you're not baby come let's go and sit". Is all he said.

With that, we went and sat when suddenly he forced me reluctantly to rest my head on his shoulders. Reluctant, because I was still getting into the fact of us being together and his touch still made me shiver.

A while into us comforting our selves in each other's presence his hands rested gently on my lap. He started rubbing my leg in an upward and downward motion then making circles with his finger. I could feel a weird tingling and heated feeling piling up in my lower region.

At one time he managed to reach the hem of my panty and pulled it far enough so that the fabric would hurt My skin when it made contact with my skin.

I flinched in slight pain but more of the sudden pleasure it brought.

My heart was beating faintly as his hands were now rubbing the fabric of my top I regretted wearing one of those bras without padding. Damian was now flawlessly pulling and twisting my nípples.

I fearlessly threw back my head in pleasure as he continued. Suddenly he pulled his hands away from my bare nípples and he choked me almost to kill me but yet easy enough to make me wetter than before.

Choking me into a deep kiss as his lips and tongue explored my mouth the soft squishy feelings that his soft lips were creating were just enough to make me hungrier for more of his lips. With my teeth, I pulled gently on his bottom lip just to tease him. Before I could even continue he controlled the kiss again. While kissing me he spoke over my lips saying.

I like control ..........your submission just turns me on!!

 After saying this he fixed me to my original state covering my nipples but leaving me with damp underwear. 

Happy New year guys hope you have a blessed and prosperous new year...... 

Vote 🌟
Comment
Follow