When we talked

Yesterday which was Friday went by without any drama and I haven't seen Damien. It was strange no one really would be absent on their first week so I was a little worried about him. I felt a little stupid worrying like he was my boyfriend and while I was worrying he had no time with me he didn't care if I was even breathing.

After debating whether to message him or not my sensitive side one. 

So I decided to message him on messager.

Me: hay

 hey: Damien

Me: How r u

 I'm OK how about you: Damien

Me: How come you didn't come to school today.

 I had football practice......was preparing for the tryouts.: Damien

Me: Ohhh hows that coming along...

 It's coming along good not bad at all.: Damien

Me: OK we'll talk later.

I had decided to end the conversation there cause I  didn't know what else to say to him and what I wanted to say I couldn't cause it would seem very rushed and I did want if it is that he like me for him to ignore me so I just kept the convo off of me as much as possible.

I was falling for this guy and I couldn't help my self he was so perfect in every way that he couldn't be the devil, he had to be an angel.

We kept texting in a friendly manner all weekend, I have to admit he made me happy every time I got a message from him. Sometimes our texting went till two in the morning. Keke would have to wake me up all in the morning. 

Monday morning I entered the class to see him in his seat all sexy as ever I was nervous for what I didn't know I just had the feeling something good was gonna happen.

His hair was in a faded quiff his hair wasn't as long as it was before it was shorter but it looked even sexier on him as it accentuated his features. I looked down to his lips and they seemed plumper than I remembered them to be. Just thinking about him kissing me gracefully made feel fireworks erupting in my stomach. 

I went through that period in complete confusion in my head cause all wanted to do was talk to him I constantly found my self looking in his direction. Don't matter how hard I tried not to look in his direction.

But I had to control my self I suddenly got a message on my phone screen.

 Hey meet me at the side of the school by the parking lot.: Damien

Me: Is everything alright?

 Yeah everything is okay just meet me there: Damien

Me: Okay I'll meet you there. 

 I was nervous I didn't know what to expect. But anyways I went just to see if the progress of him liking me can happen when I saw him I started walking over to him feeling weird about my self I felt like I was looking ugly even as I walked over to him I felt as tho I looked lama-ta.

When I approached him I was going to ask him fully about yesterday when I was roughly grabbed by my waist. Pushed into the corner of the two colliding walls. Where he then pressed his body into mine as he planted his soft delectable lips on mine his tongue then made its way by my lips asking for permission which I gladly allowed and all I knew that his tongue was so soft, the gentlest yet passionate kiss  I've ever had.

A minute into kissing I gradually felt his hard lengthy member press against my stomach and passing my vagina which made me get wet from the thought of his length. When I was given the opportunity to kiss him back I applied the required pressure to show my passion towards him.

I was meet with a surprise he then pulled his sweet lips away from me leaving me shocked and angry. Because I was hoping to have that moment to myself. He then said after that.

" Laters baby"

Does he think this is Fifty Shades Of Grey...

Sorry guys about the late updates I hope this one was satisfying. Ohh and the song at the beginning of the chapter is just my goofy song that was my motivation.

OK it was short but it was an update

Don't forget......

💟Follow

💟Vote

💟Comment