Trouble in Paradise

Everything was going well with myself and Damian since we've been together for six months now. I haven't been on Facebook for a month now and I haven't checked his profile for a while too because I always wanted to see his sexy pictures and so on. So I went on his day and saw he had taken out a selfie with a girl. I could see she was pushing her face to be in the same photo as he was.

What's puzzled me about the picture even tho she was pushing her face in the picture he had his hands around her waist pulling her into the photo.

Could it be that I was denying that he indeed may like the girl or their relationship could possibly be more so instead of acting out so I texted him?

Me: Baby who's that you're holding ............and who is she to you.

Baby, she's just a friend nothing more nothing less. : Damien

Me: But why did you hold her waist pulling her into the photo don't you have any regards for what I think don't you want us to last ........ Why would u do this to us? We don't even have photos together you never forced me to take a picture with you. You have any idea how this makes me feel.

Juliet baby cool down, you know I love you I'd never cheat on you with someone like her I value out relationship a lot.: Damien

Me: Hmm OK baby I hear you

yes b: Damien

While texting him finding out about him and the girl all I could think about was imaging me on a chair sitting cutting her throat open and all the blood just pouring out but then again I had a bright future ahead of me and she was nothing to me.

I wasn't going to waste it on a stupid worthless human being like her.

I know you're asking your self by I called her human being.

Am I not a human too? Well I don't consider myself a human I consider my self an alien 👽

I later realized it wasn't the girl I was to kill it would be Damian 's fault that he cheated and he would have to pay but why would he cheat on me.

I give him everything that I could possibly give.

Love 💘
Respect
Wasn't that all to a relationship or did he want more..............

Like 👍
Comment 💬
Follow

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to my friend who asked me to update.