No time for being shy

After chemistry class, I went on with the day as normal. I ate at lunch with my best friend Keke she was the life and Vybz of every party or event that we ever attended. So she invited me to a party that was a few blocks away from her house. I decided that I need to go just to take some stress off.

When we arrived at the house music was blasting through the windows and doors. When we entered the house the air in it was very hot from all the bodies that were surrounded us. It was a good idea that I wore a red T-shirt tied up at my stomach and a mini ripped jeans along with a matching Nike Sneakers. My best friend Keke and I wore matching close so we were gaining a lot of attention from everyone that we passed.

We knew our first move once we were in the house we reached into the refrigerator to grab a beer for Keke and a fruit punch for me I was taking it light tonight. While I was in the fridge looking for a beer for her. I felt someone touch me on my back. When I raised up there he was Keith. Dressed in all black, with a black dress skirt with black ripped jeans and what stands out the mist was his vibrant light brown eyes.

His hair looked so touchable, a fade with his glorious wavies.

Ugh, I just wanna comb my fingers through his hair.

Shaking my head I greeted him saying.

"Hey there I didn't see you, a matter of fact I haven't heard from you in a long time, how have you been". He nodded then looked up at me with his beautiful eyes that I just couldn't resist when I was about to speak to avoid the awkward moment. All I felt was his hands planted firmly on my upper arm and he started to pull me towards the back of the house. As I was being dragged behind him I soon realize that the house was more of a mansion.

Soon we were at the back where there was a pool with mini Jacuzzi just beside the pool. When I looked over to my side where Keith was I found him in trunks only his sculpted chest was glistering.

Was I daydreaming or was this happening for real? Because if I had any idea what was held under those clothes I would have licked him from top to bottom. But I needed control but how was I to have control with a face and body like his.

I wasn't looking to fall in love with Keith but he has gone the heart string he's got my mind buzzing with anticipation.

While I was deep in thought I suddenly felt a hand on my hips pulling me so gently with desire closer to his body which was radiating pure heat. I guessed from our body heats I could tell that both of us were on the same level and desiring each other with an equal amount of greed.

My mind was telling me to stop this at where it was and go back to the party but how could I with all the adrenaline pumping through my veins and places I didn't expect to feel the pulping of blood.

He slowly turned me around to face him and I was met with animal-like eyes which bore into my soul. the ignited fire that was visible to me was scary but yet a turn on to watch wonder what bad things he'd do to me.

For the first time in the while, we have been observing each other he spoke.

" Juliet you've awakened desires that have been buried deep down inside me and I don't know how to control them. But I do promise one thing if you don't want to go all the way I'm cool with it."

I was stunned by his words but how could I tell him that I was still a virgin most guys when they hear you're a virgin they tend to run and right now he had all my attention. All I did was shake my head to signal to him that we needed to proceed with our task at hand.

He then started to pull my t-shirt over my head, then he slowly stooped down. the tension was building up between us and between my legs. Before he unbuckled my button and unzipped my pants he looked up at me with his beautiful eyes asking for permission. With a nod of my head, he then undid my pants. As he slowly slides the pants down my thick smooth legs I could feel the cold dampness from on my panties. I then stepped out the pants and looked at him square in the eyes as he raised to my height.

He grabbed my hands and gestured for me to follow him into the jacuzzi as I followed sheepishly behind him I knew this night would be one I remember.

He looks me in the eyes for what felt like half a minute before without warning he smashes his sweet lips into mine biting and pulling in the process. I suddenly had the urge to be on him in the cowgirl style.

While we were kissing I couldn't help but feel that something was going to go wrong. As I was on him I decided to explore what was the hard something I was feeling need my navel. When I was about to feel it I suddenly heard a loud boom come from inside the house. people began to scream and jump out the window. Another bomb like sound went off. With a strong kick of the door there stood someone in an all over black combat suit looking straight at me and Keith.

They started to walk fast towards up.

 At that moment all I could think was who was this person

I want to thank all my reading for their support and please continue to support forgive me for the long wait for this chapter this was due to writer's block. Thank you again and don't forget to...

LIke

Comment

Follow Me