Unexpected conversation

After I realized that I've seen Damien. I was now thinking, are things going to change? I hoping it didn't. The next day I woke up late as usual and got to the bathroom anxious to hear who the winner of the game was so I quickly rushed to the bathroom and bathed.

So I quickly put on the television to hear the headlines as I sipped on a nice black cup of coffee every now and then as I jumped up and down trying hard to fit in my skinny jeans. I thought to my self as I pulled up each side of the jeans one side at a time.

These really are skinny. 

At approximately 7:44 am I reached to school and wasted no time to lock my vehicle and grab my backpack and ran a sprint to my locker to retrieve my book for my first subject Statistics. I walked in class, my ex watches me, I was scared, why was he watching me, did we do something cause I know I came home drunk I couldn't even remember how I even reached got into my house but I had faith in my self.

At the door where my classes will be kept, I checked the time to see it was 8:13 am, I had two minutes till classes called, I quickly took my seat. 

 Our statistics teacher, ten minutes into the lesson suddenly stop what she was doing to look at the door, in walked a boy after the door was opened for him. 

That boy was Damien, I couldn't believe it, he now came to the same school and same class what the hell was going on.

So the teacher introduced him.  

"Class may I have your attention, we have a new student in our presence. I'll like you to give him a warm welcome." 

I smiled sheepishly as the sexy guy I've been crushing on walks in. 

"Take an available seat."

She told him to find and the seat not to my surprise was next to me. When he sat next to me I could have sworn my heart leapt out my chest. My fingers became cold like I was in the cold for half an hour as if my body chemistry just sent them a blanket invitation. I feel the soft panic that can grow or fade depending on what I do next.

Why was I nervous though, he was just a friend. Strange maybe but there was more to it than I admitted or even knew.

At recess, I was going to washroom when suddenly I felt a hand touch me on my shoulders I looked around to find Damien. I was nervous again what was he going to do or say. 

"Hey, you're Juliet right," he paused searching my face for something, then he continued.

"We spoke on Facebook, what's the odds that I ended up going the same school as you,"

"Yeah weird uhh."

"Yes it is, if you don't mind can you show me around?"

Then we talked as I showed him around until the bell rang to signal the ending of the break.....

The day ended fast to my liking but what I was unclear as to why my ex-boyfriend was looking at me like that this morning. When I went home I did my usual routine and went in my bed.

 The next day in school I saw Damien again but I didn't have the guts to go talk to him although he told me I could come and talk to him, the fact that he was so cute and had such a chiseled face with his highlights and contours in the right places just made me even more nervous.

Then the most ungodly imagination came to mind.

I wonder if he's edible. 

I know by now you are saying I'm always nervous and that I should be braver. But my past has a lot to do with how I am right now and I only remember fragments of it.

In the afternoon after school by the bleachers I and my girlfriends were chilling when we saw Damien coming towards us, he began to talk to us but I hardly talked. I left my friends with him. His attention moved from my friends to me and they said.

"Juliet why u didn't come and talk to the new guy"

Then May realized that I like him then she made it know with her big mouth to the rest of girls.

I then, out of shame went downstairs to buy chicken and chips when he stops me on my way out since I didn't reply to his question. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't find the guts to even utter a word. But I knew I had to be mature and answer so I turned around to answer him when I met his dreamy eyes which could hold the whole galaxy, which in the first place caught my attention.

 He then asked.
"What was all of that about and if you felt this way why didn't I say so".

I wasn't the type of person that loved to express how I truly felt on the outside because I once tried and my friends said that I was pathetic. So I dodged his question to avoid embarrassment. Quickly saying 

"I'm going home now."

Sorry for the late update and for the length of this chapter.
How u enjoyed it tho 😘😘

Don't forget to 

LIKE

COMMENT 

FOLLOW

P.s following the author of a book helps u to know first hand when the writer updates a new chapter and you also get to see the interesting book they are updating. Also, I do not post unnecessary announcements only ones concerning the book that I'm writing and when you should expect an update.