Progression into the Past

When I reached into the bedroom, I checked the clock to see it was thirteen minutes to seven. My mind constantly kept replaying the image of the cabin the washed-out red blocks and the greyish roof which stood behind thick bushes. Then it hit me I read last night that if you went to places you had flashbacks of you can jug your memory faster. 

So I typed in the description of the place. I began to scroll through the photo section looking for a match and maybe photos that can resemble the cabin when it was in top shape. I searched and search but nothing. 

Suddenly I remembered we passed a run-down gas station called Garage. 

As soon as I typed in an old gas station named Garage...to my surprise the location that popped up on more search on the gas station, I found out it was located in rural Queensland Australia. I started looking up cabins in Queensland and upon more research, I found a cabin located in the Jungle, Palm Grove, Proserpine, Queensland, Australia it was the exact replica of the one in the dream.  

I decided to call up the real estate agent in Australia. I got a number off the internet and called it in hopes of gaining more information.

I dialled the number.

The person answered after the fourth ring. 

" Hello Vogue Real Estate, How may I help you." her voice was jolly but yet rigid.

" Hi, I'm calling to find out about an old red brick cabin located in Queensland I'm interested in buying it."

" Ohh wow, well I must say this is a surprise, that cabin has been abandoned for years now. The last owner was murdered in his home a few years back. I'd say this wouldn't be the best choice to buy." She said rather sharply. 

"Okay... so what price is the cabin selling for?"

"Well, the cabin isn't for sale...I'm not trying to scared you away from the property but they are somethings that are better left alone. I'm sorry this whole conversation was unprofessional. Please forgive me, if you are still interested in a property I can refer to some properties in the same area for you."

"Thank you, and yes I'm still interested you can send it to my email julietkoch@gmail.com."

"Okay Miss Koch I'll send you the necessary information, thank you for calling us."

As soon as I hang up the phone I quickly went and logged into my Gmail account. She sent me an email with all the places in Queensland. With some research, I picked the property closest to the cabin. Once I knew the exact path that leads to the cabin I'd be able to do my necessary searching. Because there was something they didn't want me to know made them try to divert me from the property I was truly interested in.

I was so deep in thoughts I didn't see Keke enter the room she was just standing there watching me.

"Hey, how long have you been standing there," I asked a little weirded out. 

"Not too long...what you doing?"

I was battling whether to tell her or not but then again it's my best friend I've known her all my life. 

"Well I had this dream last night and it was relating to my parents and past. I know you don't know much about me since I myself lost my memory and they come back to me in fragments and last night was the most I remembered."

"Yeah I know, I'm here for you I want to help you remember as much as possible so whatever you need I'm here...So tell me about this dream of yours."

I told her the dream from start to finish, all along her face was blank as she sat and listened intensely. 

20 minutes after