Skeletons in the Closet

It has been a while weeks since Damian hadn't spoken to me. He hasn't even glance at me during the week he just continued to ignore me, what did I do, I missed him, I want him what did I do.

I hadn't spoken to him because I thought he needed his space and that I should let him be so he wouldn't make a rash decision. I had made my mind up that today I would talk to him because it was as though he was contemplating breaking up with me.

At least that's the impression I was getting along with the strong vibes. 

I felt weak and stupid while I was looking in the mirror for what felt like three minutes.
When I look in the mirror I'd ask myself this question.

Would I do that?

Because I knew in my days of playing boys I've done worse. 

I was wearing a simple link designed mini dress that was mid-knee and my hair was pulled into a quick loose bun. With floral white designed sandals to match my dress and bag.

Before I exited the house I grabbed my peanut butter jelly sandwich and headed straight for my car.

I said to myself...

Peanut butter jelly time.

When I arrived at school I set my goal which was to meet Damian. So I went where I knew he would be which was our class. It was approximately twenty minutes to class.

When I enter I saw him as I expected in the class I went straight to him he was surrounded by some girls who were popular.

I ignored them and continued to walk to him. I didn't greet him as I usually would, I started the conversation with a formal greeting.

" Hi" was all I could mutter because I wasn't in the mood or didn't know how else to greet him.

" Hi" was all he could reply he has got to be kidding me. Was he seriously greeting me this way... I was his girlfriend for crying out loud.

"Can I speak to u outside". Was he seriously going to let me ask this question?

"Hmm yeah I guess, just make it quick". Was that all I got. Him saying his reply alone was driving me up a wall it was as if he was impatient with me.

" I'll try my best".

I went outside to which he followed me. When we were outside his expression was even more fierce than before.

He was straight to the point. "What's so important that u have to call me away from my guests".

I was frustrated I needed answers so I also cut straight to the chase and asked him questions that were bothering me. "I just don't get why you are ignoring me not even looking in my direction it's as if you're pretending that I don't exist that Am I not your girlfriend anymore what's that problem!"

"Hmm I don't know what got over me, I just felt like having some space you know just don't feel like being up under you like I'd usually be. Don't take it wrong. I still love you and I'll always love you."

It was as if he was broken from a trans he was almost back to himself but I could still sense something off.

"Okay baby I get it and I love you too, see you later okay". Was all I could reply I was still furious.

"Yeah whatever". He was back to being a piece of shit.

I thought to my self what shit was he telling me. I'm sure if I decided to have a breeze day he would react worse than I did. So I decided that I should test the soil because something was definitely wrong his behavior was not like his usual.

***********

The next day came and I had a goal to set I had decided who I would hang out with instead of Damian. I had twisted and turned during the night thinking through my plan. This plan needed to be fully thought through. 

So it was.

I drove into the school compound fully ready for him when I entered the class I saw him with the same set of girls but he wasn't as chummy as he was with them before which served as a relief.

This went on for a while week the new week was coming and he hadn't even texted me I didn't even bother going on Facebook either so I didn't even know what was going on, on Facebook.

Sunday the next week I decided to check out Facebook while I was hanging out with my friends at a nearby cafe. Before I could click on Damian profile. I felt my stomach up turning my chest was becoming so tight that my heart felt like it was suffocating. My fingertips were so cold that I swear that it was coming up to a cold season.

I finally gained enough composure to click his profile when I did I could not believe my eyes. He had a girl up as his day saying my everything.

Who was she.....

Could it be his best friend or was it something more. The girl being something more was the main fact that I was trying to deny. How could he do that to me I didn't even think I had the strength in me to even ask who she was I was terrified.......

I kept repeating to my self...

Please let her be his friend

Please let her be his friend till I started to feel even colder in my head was swinging and I started to see dark till suddenly I felt the hard floor. My friends were screaming my name but it was all so faint until I could hear nothing.

Thank you all so much for the support this book just got 101 views. I know it's not much but it's a clear indication that this book can get more views and votes. The third video is one of my favourite songs depressing but good. 

Thank you so much and don't forget to...

Vote 🌟

Comment 💬

Follow