Something Stranger

I was so grateful for the visit from my friends they were always there for me. Especially Keke she had no idea how much of a support she was for me whenever I'd be in trouble or I wanted to make trouble she was foot and foot behind me. My only regret in our friendship is that she left me when I needed her the most. But at least she came back. It has been a week since Keith had died. I took time off to mourn his death because any slight thing reminded me of him and it would be bad for me to work in such a state of mind. 

I've been able to reduce the amount of crying to the point I can now go around other people other than my best friends. I had to continue to get more money because I had an aim for it. 

While I was at work I couldn't help but feel out of sorts besides losing someone I loved. The air around me was tense and hot as if someone was watching me from a distance and from the heat radiating off my body and the risen hairs on the back of my neck I knew this was a friendly person watching me.

As I brought one of my regular costumers, his tea and waffles, he looked up at me with smiling eyes which showed a hint of concern and said. 

"Juily you look so tense and mortified at the same time is something wrong

"Juily you look so tense and mortified at the same time is something wrong."

I felt like a small lump was sitting in my throat as I struggled to answer him.

"Yes...Yes, I'm, okay, I'm not feeling well that's all." 

I quickly walked away before he read my body language even more, and ask me questions that I wasn't in the right state of mind to answer. 

As I walked away from the customer going to the next table to take the family's order I felt somewhat at ease not having to answer or to be asked questions and I was comfortable answering. 

After collecting their order I went to the kitchen to tell the chief the order while I went to another table with a little girl about seven years old and a young man about eighteen years sitting patiently. 

"Can I take your order?" 

The little girl had a very delightful spirit about her she seemed to don't have a care in the world as she looked at who I assumed to be her brother. He had black hair like emos, his eyebrows were as dark as his hair. His lips were thin with pink blue colour as if his lips were those of a dead person and to counteract his lips he had aqua blue hooded eyes, his lips neither his eyes portrayed the features of a jolly person he had mysterious and dangerous features. 

As I observe him I tried as much as possible to don't let him know what I thought about him through my body language. The little girl with her positive attitude said.

"I'll Like to have a chocolate milkshake and some waffles". 

I looked at the big brother for an answer and he just fanned me off, as I walked off heading to the kitchen I look through the window where I found an SUV in the parking lot of the diner with someone in the vehicle with glasses on. 

Tainted Love (Paused Until Sins Lust A Vampire is finished)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara