Practice...

Bailey's POV

As the three of us walked to the rink where Coach was, he was standing with the rest of the team. Connie and I walked up to coach, he looked at us.

"Get changed and let's go." He said, Guy, Connie and I walked into the change room, everyone was there changing. Half of the guys were just getting ready to leave. I sat down opened my bag and put on my normal gear. I finished up quick and walked out with Charlie behind me.

"What do you think we're doing today?" He asked me walking out of the locker room, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know some plays maybe?" I proposed, he nodded his head. Everyone joined us on the rink, Coach was teaching us how to fall and make it look real. Some of us didn't think we should be doing this, but he is the Coach.

"Good, keep going, don't stop!" The coach would say to us, Goldberg walked over to Coach and asked him a question.

"When you can you teach me in goal?" Goldberg asked, Coach looked at him.

"Next practice, don't worry, you'll have time." Coach Bombay told Goldberg, Goldberg went back with his partner and we continued to practice making each other fall. I was with Charlie, and when neither of us wanted to do this, it's gets kind of frustrating.

"Okay, guys, great practice. I'd like to see that in tomorrow's game." Coach Bombay told us, everyone gathered their things and left off the ice. I decided to stay and get some practice time. Everyone just left, just me here. I set up some cones and went through them.

But I knew I needed lots of practice for tomorrow, even if I have to pretend to get hurt. But I could use it as an advantage.

I placed a come at one end of the rink and oen at the other. I made a sound as if I were a siren and bolted to the other end. Witch didn't happen because I fell. I tried and tried again, but kept falling midway.

"Ugh, I'll never get this!" I yelled. I heard some noise behind me. I saw a Hawk skating towards me, com on. I thought, he skated around in a cricle then came close to me and stopped.

"Hawks have practice in half an hour." He said, I sighed. "But if you'd like, you can stay and I can help you practice?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Why would I need help?" I asked him, he looked at me and crossed his arms.

"I've been here since your practice ended. I've been watching you, you seem like you need help." He spoke, I looked him up and down.

"So you've been wathcing me? What for, isn't there anything else you'd rather be doing then here with me?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Nope, take the offer or leave it."

"Fine I'll take the offer, just don't tell my team you were here helping me, got it?" I asked, he nodded. He moved the cones off to the side of the ice.

"Wait before we start, I need to know your name. I don't talk to strangers." I requested,

"Larson." He said, that was the guy I fell into. He was a good hockey player. He came back towards me. "Yours?

"Bailey Thompson. You were that Hawk I fell into." He laughed and nodded.

"Okay, grabbed my hands and follow my lead." He was skating backwards as I was skating forwards looking down at the ground at my feet.

" No no, keep your head up, and feet more together." He said, I looked up and started looking around.

"No, keep your focus on me, if you look else where, you'll run into someone." He told me, I sighed and followed his directions.

"Push off with your feet, gently gliding on the ice, and let your feet take you awat." I looked at him, he looked at me and smiled. A cute one too.

"Good, your doing better already. Do you think your able to try and skate as fast as you can to the other end, like you were doing?" He asked, I nodded. He let go, we both placed on a blue line.

"Ready, set go!" He yelled, I did like he told me earlier, I was looking down at my feet a lot, that I did like he said I'd do and ran into him, we fell into the net again together.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into, ugh I'm not gonna get this." I told him and sat on the ice, he got up and skated around in circles.

"Tell you what, after everyone of your practices, stay here and I'll teach more?" Seemed weird that he wanted to help me, but this would mean that I could be star player on our team and maybe even captain.

"What's in it for you?" I asked, as I smirked, he smiled and laughed.

"I get to mentor you, and spend time with you I guess, it goes both ways, we can teach each other let's say." He told me, I agreed, he helped me to my feet. I skated with him to the benches.

"Larson! What are you doing?" I heard a voice, I saw a guy wearing a Hawks uniform. He skated onto the ice towards us. Then stopped and pulled Larson towards him.

"Helping a district-5 are we?" He said, I looked at him.

"What does it mean to you if he's helping me?" The guy looked at me.

"Banks, just ignore this. She was just leaving." Larson said, he looked at me and winked, I skated off the ice to our change room. Leaving Larson and Banks alone on the ice.