Your Home!

Larson's POV

I watched as Thompson left the ice, she skated away like nothing happened. Although nothing did, I may be a Hawk and She may be District-5 but that doesn't mean Her and I have to be ennemies, just our teams.

She seems like a nice person, I've only talked to her a few times, but I can tell she's willing to do anything to be a great hockey player.

"Larson?" I turned around and saw McGill, he was skating towards me with the rest of the team trailing behind him. I sighed and skated towards them.

"What were you doing?" McGill asked me, I looked at the ground and back up at them. Banks came forward.

"He was just grabbing something for me, from my little sister." He said, I looked at Adam confused, he came around me and stood beside me as I nodded. I hope he believes what Adam and I are telling him.

"Okay... we have a game and you know coach won't be happy if were off topic. We need to win and win big." McGill said, We all repeated our cheer and started our warm ups.

Bailey's POV

I sat down on the couch watching tv by myself, mom's not home yet. I ate a microwave dinner, I felt horrible after our game. Imagine how Charlie or Guy feel, they got checked into the boards a few times.

I layed across the couch, my arm was hanging off the edge. A knock at the door was heard, I was too lazy and sore to get up, so I yelled.

"Come in!" I yelled,I  heard the door open then shut. The person was walking light, and slow. It's probably Charlie. 

"Hey Charlie, what made you stop by?" I asked him, then I heard nothing. I sighed and looked over the couch, I saw.... Larson standing behind me.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?" I asked, he smirked and walked over to the couch.

"Came to visit, you are my friend, and I guess came to see my protégé." He spoke, I laughed.

"How'd you find me anyway? You didn't follow me did you? That would be creepy." I laughed a did he.

"No, I looked you up from the districts." I nodded, he leaned back and made him self at home.

"Comfy?" I asked, he nodded and looked at me.

"I'm so sore from the game, I'm not doing any hockey practice today, Larson." I told him, he laughed a little. "You know, you never told me your first name...." He looked at me.

"You never asked."

"Now I am." He laughed a little and shook his head.

"Noah, Noah Larson." Cute name I thought, I nodded.

"Well, Noah, did you need anything else from me, before you leave" I asked, I wanted to sleep, but certainly not when someone I barley know is at my house.

"I can leave, I just wanted to see if you wanted more practice time." He spoke, I shrugged.

"Um maybe tomorrow after my practice, you probably have a practice anyway." I told him. He shook his head no.

"No I don't have a practice tomorrow and even if I did, we skate at two different rinks, you at district-5 and us at the Hawks rink." He spoke, I guess he's right, we do skate on two different teams, two different areas and two different rinks.

He got up, I followed him to the door, he waved bye as he was leaving and I did the same as I closed the door. I went back to the couch and fell asleep.

~~~~Next Morning~~~~

"Bailey" Someone said shaking me awake, I opend my eyes and saw Brandon above me.

"Go away." I said, then closed my eyes. But I realized it was Brandon. I got up and squeeled, he smiled, I jumped into his arms.

"It's been what two years I haven't been back home?" He stated, asking my mom. She nodded.

"I have to go guys, Brandon will you do something with Bailey today?" Mom asked, he nodded and put me down.  We laughed as she left the house.

"How's football going?" I asked him, he shrugged.

"Good, I got drafted." He said, my smile went down.

"For what team?" I asked, he looked at me.

"The Minesota Golden Gophers!" He said.

"Isn't that college football?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yep but I was always playing college football, I just got transfered to here. I'm closer to you now." Before he was in Texas or something.

"I have school today, we can't spend the day together." He sighed.

"Well, there is such thing as you don't show up. You have so many more years of school, a few days won't kill the school" He said, we laughed."How's hockey going?" He asked.

"Since you asked, okay. I play for District-5"

"You don't have a team name or a mascot or something?" He asked.

"No were such a poor team we can't afford any of that. But coach said he had a surprise for us, you wanna come see later?" He nodded, I went to my room and got dressed. Brandon was looking for food when I walked down stairs.

"Grab your hockey bag, we'll play a bit." He said, I nodded. I grabbed my stuff, Brandon put his skates and stick in my hockey bag, I made him carry  it.