A Hockey Coach

Connie's POV

I was waiting for Guy to finish talking to the guys, we were gonna walk home together. I stood there waiting patiently till I couldn't take it. I walked over to Guy and made up an excuse to leave.

"Guy, I'm not feeling well. Can we please go?" I asked, he looked at me and nodded. I smiled a slight bit. He waved to the guys and held my hand in his. I followed him to the doors of the arena.

We walked outside and noticed it was snowing, it's beautiful. I looked at Guy, he was looking at the wall. But his jaw was dropped in shocked. I shook him hopefully getting his attention;

"Guy, what's wrong?" I asked, he shook his head then moved my head in the same direction as his. I gasped and started squealing.  I was clinging onto Guy jumping with joy.

"Guy, do you see what's happening?" I asked, I completely forgot that only I know about Larson. So I turned to Guy, he shook his head still staring. I turned his head towards me, and smiled. He looked at me then back at Bailey.

"Yea, Bailey is playing tonsil hockey!" He said crossing his arms and pouting. Ugh boys! I started walking in the other direction and dragging Guy with me. "Who is he?" he asked me, oh no.

"Um... I don't remember his name." Guy had a sudden look of suspicion in his eyes as they lit up with stars in them.

"It's Adam! He's wearing a Hawks hat!" Guy said, he thinks he can be so smart. I went played along with his actions and words. I kissed him on the cheek to get him to ignore Bailey and focus on me.

He smiled and blushed looking down at me. He was leaning on for kiss, when I put my finger to his lips.

"Uh, un, that's all you get, nothing more nothing less." I said walking faster. he stood there dumbfounded and came rushing to my side, he wrapped an arm around my waist as I leaned on him.

We continued walking home, till he dropped me off at my doorstep. All I could think about that after is Bailey and Noah. I knew she liked him, the way they talk and look at each other. I so called it. They need a couple name, Noley? Or should I go with last names, Tarson?

Bailey's POV

I looked at Noah and smiled, he looked cute in this lighting with snow in his hair. I don't want to admit to him that I like him. But I will, there's a first for everything, I can't let him interfere with my skating let alone me with his.

He looked at me, he was a slight bit taller, which was funny because he had to look down. He smiled down as his eyes glistened, he was damn right cute.

"I should probably head home." I said, I knew Brandon was waiting for me some where, and Noah had to go anyway. He looked at me, then looked around the arena.

"Want me to come with you?" He asked, I liked that he was thoughtful but I had a ride.

"I'll be fine, Brandon is waiting for me. I'll see you for my next lesson?" I asked, he came closer to me.

"You bet, see you then." He said and walked away in the cold, as his shadow faded into the darkness. I walked over to Brandon's truck, he had the music blasting and jamming out. I laughed and sat down in the passenger seat.

"How was the game?" He asked, how'd he know. I laughed.

"It was amazing, best one yet!" I said, he laughed and started pulling out of the parking lot. Mom won't be home for a few hours. Plus I'm hungry, we drove down the street, looking at each and every lamp post counting them one by one, 26...27 and so on.

"Bailey?" I saw a hand wave in my face, I snapped out of my little world and looked at Brandon. He laughed grabbing my hockey bag from the back. I got out and looked at the snow. I loved it, I grabbed a pile of snow and made a snow ball.

I waited till Brandon was back to me, I threw the ball, but he turned around and it hit him in the face, I fell to the ground laughing.

"You did not just throw a snowball." He said, picking up some snow. I screamed and ran for the hills. Brandon was faster so he obviously got me, he threw the snow ball hitting my back. He laughed and ran behind his truck, wimp.

We started making piles of snow and little barriers to hide them. We had a full out snow ball fight, throwing them back and forth, I swear we hit our neighbors cat a few times.

We ended up making an igloo together, throwing each other snowballs occasionally. We had at least three igloo's built and a small snowman, we named him Greedy, because he was very Greedy. We stayed outside till midnight, we were out there for at least three hours.

I got some major frost bite and so did Brandon, my cheeks were beat red. We were so cold we had the heat blasting three blankets, hot chocolate and four pairs of socks each. We watched some cartoons for awhile till we fell asleep.

Jamie's POV (Her Mom)

I walked into the house seeing my two kids sleeping on the couch like two polar bears. They had piles of clothes and everything, they had bad frost bite, I noticed they had dressed them selves up in lots of sweaters and socks.

My poor babies have hats and scarves on, I turned the tv off, taking a picture of them. I kissed them each on the fore head. I smiled and enjoyed the moment they shared.

The three of us, one big happy family. I walked to the kitchen cleaning up the mess they made, Brandon maybe 23 but he certainly acts the same age as Bailey sometimes. He can't clean a simple mess, or keep his room clean. Just like his dad, he looked like him too.

Every time I see him, I see that face. The one who loved hockey and his kids, but left us for the greater things. I just hope Brandon becomes more then what he is, a Hockey Coach.