Adam, Wait!

Bailey's POV

Connie and I finished eating, we were down stairs doing what ever. She then asked me what happened between Adam and I earlier, I sighed and sat down on the couch, she got up and sat beside me.

"He told me he wasn't playing along-" before I could finish, Connie as she always does, jumped to conclusions.

"He likes you!!!!" She squealed.

"Yea I got the memo, he said he doesn't like that I kind of lied to him, and that I'm making his experience on the team harder over what the guys think of him already."

"Does this mean he won't keep playing along?" She asked, I shrugged.

"He said he would, for my sake and Noah's, but I have to tell Noah tonight. But I have a feeling that Adam will show up and a huge fight will arise." I spoke my mind, I had a gut feeling that Adam would show up.

"If you want, I can come with you? To steady things" She offered, I looked up at her and laughed, she laughed too.

"I honestly don't know, what if Guy comes looking for you or something."I asked, knowing Guy, he wants to be near us all the time, now Peter too. Great.... I thought.

"Just bring me along, I won't do anything, I'll sit in the stands or something." I shook my head.

"Fine but if you do come, your only coming to steady things, bring your skates though. I'll ask Noah if you can join us." I said, I really didn't want her to come, but I have a strong feeling HE will show up.

~~~~~~~~~

We got our skates on skating onto the ice, I saw Noah come out from the other end, he smiled looking at us. He stopped in front of us, he gave me a hug, then gave one to Connie.

"Hey girls." he said smiling, we smiled back.

"Hey Noah." We said, he started skating circles around us.

"You joining us Connie, or just here for Bailey?" He asked, does he know something.

"Both you could say." We looked at each other and laughed. He seemed confused but ignored us and started with the practice.

"Let's start with defense again, you two stand there, whil I'm over here. I'll be the opposing team, and you defending." We all nodded, Noah backed up a few feet, he started with the puck.

He skated towards us, the both of us went after him, he stayed with the puck the whole time. He did a 180 turn and turn passed me continuing on with puck. I was speachless and stood there with Coniie by my side, what was that?

"Your just gonna let me score?" He said, we looked at each other and laughed. Noah skated towards us, he stood in between the two of us.

"Do you guys always do that, like is it a thing you do?" He asked, everyone asks the same things, boys I tell you.

"Yea we do it often, don't you have something you do with someone a lot...?" Connie asked, god, I knew what she was doing. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but she looked at me and smiled.

"Not really, why?" He asked, Connie looked at me, she knows something that I don't.

"Let me help you." She said winking at us, Noah turned around shaking his head, Connie smiled and pushed me towards him. I fell back on top of Noah, again..

He smiled looking at me, I smiled back, I heard someone skate of the ice, Connie left us, alone.He moved my hair out of my face and behind my ear, I ruffeled his hair and gently glided my finger across his cheek.

"Aha! You guys do, do something together." We laughed, I helped him to his feet. Connie was jumping with Joy, she bumbed into me causing us to come real close. We didn't hesatate, we came closer gently brushing out lips agaist one another.

"Playing along, am I right?" We heard a voice, we all turned around to see Adam skating onto the ice, stopping beside Connie.

"Nice of you guys to keep secrets from everyone, what happens when people find out, heh?" he asked crossing his arms, Noah skated towards him.

"Noah you've done enough, first giving her lessons, then giving me no sympathy when I was forced to switch teams, then you going out with one of my only friends from that Team! Doesn't the word Best Friends means anything to you, anymore?" Adam, said, I skated towards him, he backed away.

"Adam, wait. Please stop!" I said with tears coming down my cheeks, Connie came to my aid.

"What?" He simply said.

"I never wanted to hurt you, I was doing what was best."

"For you or for me? Or any of us." He asked, I never thought about it that way.

"For me, but I promise I never wanted to hurt anyone, now everything is crashing. My friends, My team, what's next we get yelled at by your coach."

"Bailey, I know you never wanted to hurt any of us, but by keeping the four of us secret and only Connie knowing, is ruining everything, if you don't start talking I will, to Coach." He said, he threating us? I know he wouldn't.

He skated off the ice without saying another word, I know I've hurt Adam, Noah too probably and maybe even the whole team, I just hope what I did, won't hurt anyone else. I skated off the ice with Connie leaving Noah speachless on the ice alone.

We got our skates and walked back to my place, where I could figure things out, hopefully by doing the right thing tomorrow.

A/N

Hey sorry to all my readers, I just realized that in the first few chapter if you noticed I kept putting 'dad' when I meant to put 'Mom'. In the first chapter roughly when Charlie and her mom stop the limo, I just changed it.

Sorry for the inconvenience!! I have something planned for the dad in the next chapters!! I won't spoil, but I have everything written ahead of time so I always have at least four chapters and publish two! If any had noticed!!

😊😚😊😊😊