Playoffs- Good Game

Bailey's POV

I scrambled through people making my way to the stands. Seeing my team, Coach, Dad and trainer on the ice was hard, being here isn't good enough, being there could be enough.

I saw Noah staring at me, I had a  bandage wrapped around my head, with a hat on. I was already embarrassed enough falling and making a complete fool of myself then everyone knowing what happened is worse.

I waved and showed a small smile from the corner of my lip. He put his helmet down and nodded his head, skating around on the ice, where I should be. But knew it wouldn't be possible, I sat down by myself. I wanted to tell him good luck but I figured he wouldn't need to hear it. My mom locked her keys in Brand's truck, she left and is trying to get them.

I sat in the middle of the bleachers so I could see both teams, although I'm cheering for both, the Ducks will always be my forever. I sat down, waiting till the game started, it seemed very full but also not. I watched as both teams practiced and warmed up. The hawks were always so in sync and knew what they were doing. I watched as our team did regular looking warm ups.

Adam's POV

I skated around the ice waiting for the game to begin. This is our chance, our time. I have to give it what I've got to make them proud. I skated beside Charlie and Guy passing a puck between the three of us.

I looked up in the stands for my dad, seeing him in the middle. I looked away back at the puck passing it to Charlie, seeing someone from the corner of my eye.

I looked back up and noticed Bailey sitting down smiling towards the ice, I looked behind me seeing Noah behind me. I rolled my eyes, I know I won't get a chance, especially since she's with him anyway.

"Hey focus man. You're so uptight, ignore him." Guy said looking over at Bailey and Noah. I guess he was right, I stayed focused on the game. Ref blew his whistle.

I skated to the bench jumping the boards with Jesse, grabbing water. Coach gave us a brief speech, I wasn't paying attention too much, but nodded occasionally.

 We stood in a line waiting for the American anthem to play. Standing still with my helmet off. I closed my eyes standing on the spot peacefully. Once it was done The game started, placing me center, Charlie and Fulton left and right wing, keeping Terry and Peter defense. I rolled my shoulders in circles  skating towards the center, seeing Noah come forward too.

"Good game." He said smiling, I tried not to roll my eyes, saying the same back before starting. I placed my stick on the ice, gliding shaving ice. The ref whistled and dropped the puck, I got shoved to the ground, not getting the puck.

I slammed my fist against the ground, getting up as quick as I fell chasing after Larson. He's not getting away this easy. Charlie and Fulton were on his tail faster than a blink.

I shoved him into the boards getting the puck passing it up the ice, to one of our players. I wanted so badly to leave Larson on the ice but wanted to have good sportsmanship, giving him my hand, he stared at me oddly before shoving me aside heading down the ice.

I sighed following Charlie up the ice, he passed the puck back and forth between him and Fulton before Fulton shot directly at the net with his power shot. We cheered as it went in the net, making us score the first goal.

Coach switched us off, changing up the lines. It's almost the second period  and we're already in half time. At this point I was so into the game I wouldn't sit down and kept banging on the boards with my stick.

"Sit down Banks!" Coach called, I didn't want to get on his bad side, I sat down looking at the floor. Wiping my face off from water and sweat. The adrenaline rushes every time my blades hit the ice is incredible. I smiled a few times seeing everyone enjoying themselves on and off the ice.

I just wish we could all enjoy moments like this... I leaned back almost falling off the bench forgetting there's no back rest. I laughed at myself at how out of place I am, I'm going Insane!

The buzzer from the net went off again, I looked up following everyone's head to the score board seeing 1-1. Tie game after the 1st period. The second period is gonna be 15 minutes roughly then halftime.

~~~~~~~~~

It's half time and the score is 2-1, we're winning by a point. Coach told us to head back to the change rooms and cool down talk, fool around and have fun. He said he'd be back leaving the locker rooms.

I shook my head playfully seeing every one smiling and enjoying them selves. I walked over to the boys'. Connie jumped onto Charlie's back fooling around. We all joked around, running around the locker room, for ten minutes till coach gets back from where ever.

I left the locker room early to see Larson, I needed to smooth things over a bit. I found him down the hall at their locker room. He rolled his eyes once he saw me, I didn't want to end the game like this, let alone start it.

"Noah, Wait!" I called out running after him behind the bleachers. He stopped and looked at me, waiting for me to say or do something. I took my gloves off looking at him, he stood there leaning against his stick.

"C'mon, can you smile or at least say something?" I asked, he looked at me before looking at the ground.

"You know just when I thought you wouldn't you did." He said, I was taken aback. He stood there spinning his stick in circles. I saw Coach Bombay walk by and pat me on the shoulder telling me the game is staring in 5.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, I was confused but obviously I ticked him off.

"You shoved me, and stole things that didn't belong to you in te first place."

"First of all, I didn't steal anything, they came to me. Second, it's a game, push me shove whatever, your on my bad side now. I have a game to win." I said pushing past him, he can act how ever he wants but he can't claim something he doesn't own anymore.

I said it, I meant it, he's gonna have to watch where he steps. Otherwise it's coming his way, or so I thought....