Prove It!

Bailey's POV

I woke up beside Brandon, he was still surprisingly asleep, since he's an early riser. Unlike me, I wake up at around eleven, but I enjoy the sleep I can get. I realized it was 9, I'm late for school!

I woke Brandon up slowly, he smiled looking down at me. I hugged him tightly before letting go and telling him I was late for school.

"Brandon, we slept in, I'm late for school!" I said, he got up qucikly getting dressed. I ran to my room getting dressed and getting my school bag ready. I met up with Brandon downstairs. My mom had already left for work.

We got our jackets and snow boots on walking out to the truck. He started the engine and drove off, we reached the school. He drove up into the bus lanes, dropping me off and driving off. I ran inside the school.

Went to my locker fishing out my text books and pencils. I ran down the hall to homeroom which is also where my english class is. I flew open the door, closing it behind me and sitting in the back of the class.

The whole team was sitting there. The teacher left to go talk to the principal. Guy turned around and everyone started talking about coach. Then some words were said that got Charlie upset.

"He's only sticking around us for Charlie's mom!" Guy spat, Charlie got upset and ran to Guy. Punching each other, as everyone else chimmed in. The principal came in.

"Sit, sit down, all of you!" She yelled, we all went to our chairs, Charlie didn't have one so he pretended to sit on his chair. We all got detention, for quacking at the prinipal. We stood up, writing on the board 'I will not quack at the principal'.

The door opened and we saw Coach. He crossed his arms, staring at each and everyone of us.

"Really guys-" Coach started.

"People." Tammy cleared her throat as Terry eyed her. I laughed, Coach continued.

"You quacked at the principal, well done!" He said laughing. "We need some practice before our game tonight. So I came to bail you guys out of here." He said as if we were in jail, which it felt like.

We ran out of the class following coach. We all went our separte ways to our homes grabbing our gear, Connie came home with me, then were heading to her house. She kept eyeing me weirdly, I stopped, she stood there.

"You okay Con?" I asked, she shrugged, then smiled wide eyed. She pulled my arm, I followed her to my house. We ran inside, Brandon wasn't home, weird. I grabbed my bag, and stick and followed Connie outside.

"You like him." She said out of no where, I was a tad confused.

"What are you talking about? You almost got caught, you're lucky I saved you." she said, I was still confused, at least she could of said something more specific.

"What do you mean I got caught?"

"Last night with Larson, Guy and I walked out together and saw you and him kissing." She said, I sighed and put a hand to my head. Oh no...

"Guy thinks it's Adam and to keep Larson a secret I played along and said it was Adam." She continued, no, no, no. This can't be happening.

"No, why would you do that? I don't like Adam like that, now we might have to pretend." Ugh this just turned my day around, now Adam will be confused, ahhh!!!

"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?" She asked, I shrugged.

"Not really, I'll just have keep Noah a secret." I said, I do like him a bit, but that may not mean anything to him. I'll just have to find out.

We got to Connie's house, she grabbed her hockey bag and stick. We walked to the arena for practice, this is where it begins.

We walked in, no one was out in the middle thankfully. We walked together to the change room, Guy saw us and smiled wide eyed, oh god, he probably already said everything to some of the guys. I walked to my locker and sat down, Connie beside me.

"Hey Bailey, how was hockey last night." He asked as some of the guys laughed, Connie leaned towards me and whispered in my ear.

"He's talking about tonsil hockey, not hockey hockey." She siad, I turned to her and nodded.

"Fine, how was hockey for you?" I asked, he was confused, Connie told me she wouldn't give in to him. Adam walked in and sat across from us on the other side of the room, he started getting his gear on.

"Hey Adam, how was making out with Bailey last night?" Peter asked, oh god, him too. He went full out surprised, I walked over to Adam. I pulled him to the corner, everyone came close. Before they did I whispered to him.

"Play along please." I begged, he nodded.  I walked back towards the locker with him, Peter seemed suspicious. Then whispered to the guys, then back to Adam and I.

"Kiss her!" Peter said, he turned and faced me, placing a hand on my cheek. The guys all came close, I saw Connie from the corner of my eye, in defeat.  Their jaws dropped as he leaned towards me and kissed me sofly on the lips.

I kissed him back, we kissed back and forth a few times, coming closer and closer making it look real. Peter and Guy came between us and pulled as apart, we looked at each other and smiled. He did well for playing along.

"Told you!" Guy said, the guys all went back to their own stuff. Peter came to us, then spat on the ground.

"Your gonna regret doing that, she's mine!" Peter snapped, I pushed him away. I got the rest of my gear on winking at Adam leaving the change room. Connie followed behind me, once the locker room door closed we started laughing.

We skated onto the ice, Coach looked at us and then came towards us.

"For once you girls are finished dressing before them." He laughed, we laughed with him. Then The guys came out and I saw Adam, he  motioned his head up as in saying what's up. I smiled, he then winked at me and skated around with the guys. He doing this well for a fake relationship.

Coach gathered us around, we all went on one knee, he walked back and forth. Made a speach, then we started our small practice before we play the Huskies.

The Mighty Ducks~ A Hawks GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara