George Weasley x Reader: Do You Really Want This?

08/12/20

We were the Slytherin Queens. Not even going to lie, I liked the nickname a couple of 6th years gave us within a week of us being here our 1st year. The name has stuck around for the last 5 years.

Whenever we walked around, we could tell that people were scared of us. I wasn't sure how I felt about people being afraid of us, but I knew that Victoria thrived off the power. She loved the fear that surrounded her.

Victoria and I were cousin and looked very much alike. We had the same (h/t), (h/c), (e/c), and were pretty much the same height. We were both in the same year at Hogwarts which caused people to often think that we were twins. I always thought it was a compliment so I would never correct anyone whenever they mentioned it.

"I haven't gotten a chance to see Blaise since yesterday morning." Victoria pouted while munching on a couple pieces of bacon. Blaise and Victoria had been dating since our second year and they radiated power. I knew I would be terrified of this couple if I wasn't Victoria's cousin and one of Blaise's closest friends.

"If I had to guess, he has got to be somewhere with Draco." I shrugged while glancing down the table at Pansy. She had this look on her face that could only be described as jealously. All I could do was smirk and give her a little wave which caused her to be even angrier. Victoria giggled and went back to eating her breakfast.

"Speaking of Draco, why don't you date him?" She cocked her head to the side studying me twirling a strand of hair around her finger. That very look could get get her anything or any information from anyone from her peers, to teachers, even the elves. "I mean, he's hot, super sweet, and I know he fancies you. Plus you guys could be the next power couple along with Blaise and I. He just won't say anything because he knows that you don't have the same feeling as him."

"And how do you know that?" I raised an eyebrow taking a couple sips of warm coffee.

"Dating Blaise comes with it's perks (y/n)." She giggled and my eyes were trained on the entrance of the Great Hall when I noticed the Weasley twins walking in laughing at something.

It was weird but I could instantly tell them apart. George was slightly taller than his twin brother but just by a little. When he noticed that I was looking at him, he ever so slightly gave me a wink. It would have been very hard to notice if you hadn't been watching his every move. I felt the heat rise up into my cheeks but I refused to let my feeling show.

"Aww look you're blushing." Victoria snickered and pinched my cheeks.

"What are you talking about Vicky?" I raised an eyebrow and jokingly shoved her hand away from my face.

"I saw you watching the entrance and as soon as Draco walked in and looked at you started blushing." Was all she said before pulling out her Potions book to study a little bit. I saw Draco's blonde hair and assumed he must've walked into the Hall right after George did. I didn't even notice him at all. The whole time my eyes were trained on George.

When it was finally time to head to our first class of the morning, Potions with Professor Snape.

"Hey (y/n)," I turned to see George making his way towards me. I told Victoria that I would meet her in the classroom because I needed to swing by the bathroom. She nodded and caught up with Blaise and Draco.

"Hey George." I gave him a hug around his middle then stood on my tippy toes to give him a light kiss.

"I just wanted to tell you that you look really pretty today." He looked down at his feet his face getting redder by the second. It was strange seeing him like this since he was usually so cocky about things like this. We had been seeing each other for a couple of months and the act of telling me that I'm pretty still made him nervous.