How You Meet (Preference 4)

05/03/20

Harry: Gryffindor, halfblood, same year

I watched as a boy with messy black hair, bright green eyes behind a pair of glasses, and clothes that looked too big for him pacing around the train station.

If I had to guess, he grew up with muggles. After watching him for a couple of seconds, I decided he was kinda cute and I wanted to be friends with him.

"That's Harry Potter." My dad leaned down and whispered into my ear. He was the wizard of our family. "I've got to get back to work, but you should invite him to sit with you. He grew up with muggles so he has no idea how any of this stuff works." He placed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you so much (y/n) and please write to me about how your first day goes. I will try to send you letters everyday."

"I promise to write to you about my first day as long as you promise not to write to me everyday." I chuckled and began pushing my cart over to the very confused looking boy. "You must be looking for Platform 9 ¾."

"Yes," he sighed and look of relief washed over his face. "I've been walking around and nobody knows where it is, and I'm beginning to think that this whole thing is a joke and I should go back home."

"It isn't a joke. All you have to do is walk through that brick wall." I pointed at the wall and he looked at me with his eye wide.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure Harry." I smiled but then mentally face palmed because he wasn't supposed to know that I knew who he was.

"Well since you already happen to know my name, what's yours?"

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)." I held out a hand and shook his.

"How'd you already know my name (y/n)?" He questioned and I couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

"Oh you just wait Harry, everyone knows your name."

Ron: Ravenclaw, muggleborn, year above him
*(f/n)=friend's name

I sat there listening to my best friend, (f/n), ball her eyes out over some boy that had broken her heart.

They had been fooling around a little bit, and (f/n) started developing feelings for him. Even though she wouldn't tell me who he was, she did tell me that he was only messing around with her to make his ex jealous.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him. (f/n) was an amazing girl and if he couldn't see that, then he didn't deserve her.

"Forget about him (f/n)!" I took her hand in mine. "You're amazing and if he can't see that, then he doesn't deserve you." All she could do was nod so I engulfed her in a hug letting her cry it all out on my shoulder.

After I thought she had spent all of her tears, I managed to clean her up a little bit and drag her out to the lake so she could get some fresh air.

She had spent most of the day here and she needed out of this room before the other girls in our year came back and started asking questions. And when they didn't get any answers, they were going to start making up rumors about why (f/n) was balling her eyes out.

"You're right (y/n)!" She said as we left out the main entrance, "if he doesn't think I'm worth it, then he doesn't deserve me. (y/n)! That's him." She hissed pointing off in the distance and clutching my hand so tight I thought the blood circulation was going to get cut off.