How You Spend the Christmas Holiday (Preference 7.2)

09/01/20

George: Slytherin, halfblood, same year

"I know my mom can be a lot and I'm sorry for all of this but-" George started saying, but I didn't care. It was perfect. He was perfect. Everything about this moment was perfect. I had lunged across the bed wrapped my arms around his neck. George was staying at school for the holidays, and I decided that I would keep him company since my family wasn't doing anything too special.

"Tell your mom I love it." I grinned pulling away from the hug to see his face bright red. She had knitted me one of her famous sweaters and tossed in some homemade fudge. I couldn't have asked for a better gift.

I pulled the (f/c) sweater on over my head. I had left the Slytherin common room very early in the morning to sneak into George's room to surprise him this morning. I had brought him a couple of gifts that he had already opened, but I was saving one special gift. I was holding a very small box that I'm sure he was bound to notice sometime soon.

"Whatcha got there?" George chucked looking around my back trying to see what it was.

"I got these a couple of months ago, but I decided to wait to give it to you for Christmas." I passed the small box over to him and patiently waited for him to open it. When he finally did, I couldn't help but giggle at the surprised look on his face.

"Are you serious (y/n)?" In his hand were 4 tickets to a Quidditch match this summer. He had been talking about this team nonstop since they won the championship last year so I figured I would get him some tickets for an upcoming game. "Who are the other 2 tickets for?"

"Whoever you want." I shrugged, "I figured you'd want to invite Fred and he can pick someone to bring along. Just don't lose them."

"Wouldn't dream of it." He was still staring at the 4 paper tickets in his hand as if they were pure gold. Then he looked up at me with a look that I had never seen from him. "(y/n), I could kiss you right now."

And with that he started to lean in. I felt myself start to get nervous. I had never kissed a boy before. What if I wasn't any good at it? What if George didn't like me anymore after this? But before our lips could connect, the door busted open and there was Fred.

Don't get me wrong, I love Fred, but he couldn't have picked a better time to walk in? He could've given us at least another minute.

"Wow. Where'd you get those?" He questioned picking up the tickets lying on the bed.

"(y/n) got them for me. But did you need something Fred? We were kinda in the middle of something."

"Oh yeah." He nodded dropping onto the bed clearly oblivious to what he had walked into. "Hermione showed me a spell to enchant the snowmen so we could have snowball fights with them. So be ready in ten minutes so we can head outside." And with that to wait down in the common room.

"I'll meet you two at the entrance. I need to head back to get dressed." I got up off George's bed and walked towards the door. But before I could get too far he grabbed my hand and spun me around. He leaned forward until his lips were on mine. I wasn't expecting it at all.

At first, it was hard for me to keep up with the way he was kissing me, but after a moment I caught on. Then I started kissing him back as hard as he was kissing me. George pulled away and I sighed in annoyance which caused him to chuckle.

"Fred is going to wait a little bit longer." He smirked locking the door.

Fred: Gryffindor, pure, 2 years below (same as Trio)