Young! Remus Lupin x Reader: Reading is the Key

12/31/20

The Christmas holidays were approaching very fast for the students at Hogwarts. The Marauders were very excited because they would be spending their 6th year Christmas break with the Potters. The Potters looked at the other 3 boys as if they were their own children.

Sirius and Peter had even been sent a couple of Howlers from them over the years. Peter was embarrassed, but he loved knowing that he always had someone that cared about him. Sirius secretly loved getting them; they were a lot better than the letters his mom sent him from time to time about him not being a Slytherin, being a disgrace to the family, asking why he couldn't just be like his brother, things of that nature.

Remus was very comfortable in his Christmas sweater from last year, snuggled up with a good book, and sipping on some butterbeer. Peter was teaching a couple of 2nd years a card trick that they found absolutely fascinating. He couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that they went to a school full of magic, but this simple card trick had just amazed them.

James had finally gotten the girl of his dreams and was snuggled up with the very pretty redhead. They were sitting on a loveseat in the corner of the common room. James had his head in Lily's lap and she was reading to him. Sirius had his arm thrown around a dark skinned raven haired beauty from Hufflepuff.

She was really good friends with (y/n), and always came to the common room to hang out with her, but today, (y/n) wasn't anywhere to be found. The last couple of months, Sirius and Kiana had been hanging out a lot, but nobody knew for sure if they were dating. Sirius said that they didn't like to put labels on relationships.

"Molly is having some girl issues." Lily said getting up from the couch beside James. Then she leaned down and placed a quick peck on his lips before passing the book over to him, "I should be back by the time you decide to go to bed, but if not, don't wait up on me."

"I'd wait forever for you Lily." James stared after her when she left out the portrait hole to find Molly still clutching the book in his hands.

"I should probably be heading back to my common room now. Tell (y/n) that I came looking for her, and I'll see her tomorrow." Kiana untangled herself from Sirius and stood up. She reached up and stretched a little bit causing her shirt to rise up and show off her perfectly tummy which made Sirius lick his lips and let out a small growl.

"You don't have to go now Kiana." Sirius smirked and pulled her back onto the couch. She fell into his lap and let out a giggle. "You could just wait here until (y/n) comes back. I'm sure it shouldn't be much longer."

Even if Kiana wanted to leave, it would've been very hard to since Sirius had his arm wrapped around her waist. She snuggled back into him and he wrapped his arms even tighter around her.

James raised an eyebrow at the both of them, but didn't say anything. He was really starting to wonder if Sirius was starting to develop feelings for Kiana.

He didn't have anything against her. She was pretty cute, sweet, and funny. James didn't want Sirius becoming soft if he decided to have a relationship.

Remus was too into his book to notice what was going on, but James already knew he wouldn't think too much about it. As long as Sirius was happy, he didn't really care. Peter was really enjoying the attention that the younger ones were giving him about his magic tricks, but James didn't think that Peter would care that much either.

"Remus...?" James questioned getting up off his couch and sat down beside Remus. He felt the pressure changed in the couch and he instantly knew that it was James.

He could here Peter still messing with a couple of the younger kids and Sirius with Kiana. He was wondering where (y/n) was because she usually came in their common room to be with her.