Chapter One: Gabriella Kristine Panettiere

Gabby's POV:

"Nicole! Nicole!" Mackenzie shouted while she's running towards our friend, Nikki.

"Chill, Mackenz! What is it?" She said while continuing her drawing.

"Mackenzie played a trick on me!" I shouted angrily without letting Mackenzie talk.

"No, I didn't!" she said while letting her toungue out. 

"Yes you did! That's why I'm chasing you! I want to pull your hair for hiding my bag!" I shouted.

Nicole stood up and released a loud STOP then she left. I looked at Mackenzie and started to cry because she really pisses me off.

"Gabby, I'm terribly sorry." She said. I'm starting to hate Mackenzie now but she and Nicole are my only bestest friends. I hugged Mackenzie and said that everything is okay. The bell rang and we ran as fast as we could to our classroom.

We made it on time for our first class. Mackenzie smiled at me and I smiled back. Mrs. Palmer came in and we greeted her. When we went back to our seats, I looked at Nicole and Mackenzie and smiled. They are like my sisters. That's it and we started our class.

I am Gabriella Kristine Ruiz-Panettiere. I am the youngest daughter of Pamela and Fred. I have two big brothers. Sam and Keith. They are both my guardian angels. My family treated me as their princess. Their only princes. I'm living a simple life. Not until the day I met the guys that changed my and my best friends' lives.