Chapter Seven: The Girl of His Dreams

Liam's POV:

I woke up, smiling. Thinking abount the girl last night. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

To: Gabby :)

Good Morning pretty! Can I see you later? :)

I went off of my bed and went down.

"LIAM! Get dressed. let's go to the mall." Harry shouted.

"Okay." I said while smiling and went to my room.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard Niall said.

I went to my room and took a bath. I was still smiling. After taking a bath, I checked my phone to see if she replied and she did. I smiled as I read her message.

From: Gabby :)

Hello, Mr. Payne. :) Sure. See you. :)

I went down after reading her message.

"Liam, you're scaring me. What's wrong with you?!" Louis said.

"I met a girl last night. She is an angel. You'll meet her later." I said while smiling.

Harry went down with an annoyed look.

"There's a bracelet that got stucked in my blaiser. It f*ckin ruined it!" Said, Harry.

"Keep it Hazza. Maybe the girl of your dreams owns it." I said and laughed.

My phone rang and I stopped laughing. I answered it. It was Gabby.

"Heyy." I said.

"Heyy. I'm all dressed up. I wore denim shorts a shirt and a pair of flat shoes. Is it okay?" She said worried.

"yeah. It's fine. I think you look great. I'll come over. Wait for me, okay?" I said and let our home.

I told the boys that I'll just go and pick her up. I went to their house and rang the doorbell. I am nervous but I still managed to do it. When she opened the door, I was amazed of how she looked. She looked amazing. I hugged her and we went to our house for her to meet the guys.