Chapter Twenty Three: Just So You Know

Harry's POV:

We arrived at Manchester at 5:30.

"Guys! We're home!" I shouted.

"Harry! Thank God you're here! We're late for our record.....ding." Zayn shouted without noticing Gabby.

"Hi Zayn!" Gabby said smiling at Zayn.

"Oh. H-hi Ga-Gabby!" Zayn said uncomfortably.

"Don't worry Zayn. I know everything. It's alright." She hugged Zayn.

"Phew! Thank God!" Zayn said with a sign of relief.

"Gabby!" Niall shouted.

"Nialler!" Gabby ran towards Niall and they hugged each other tight.

"I can't wait for you to meet my friends. Specially Mackenzie." She smiled excitedly.

"Oh! Is she pretty?" He said.

"Yeah. But I don't think she loves food as much as you do. But I know she loves to eat." Gabby smiled at Niall and gave him a wink.

Niall blushed and said, "Oh really? Oh my God! When will she come? When? When?"

"Tomorrow morning." She said.

"Alright guys! Enough with the talking. We need to go. We have a recording to make." Louis shouted.

"Is Liam coming?" I said.

"He'll be there in no time." Louis said smiling. I looked at Gabby and she gave me that sad look.

"I-I will stay here. I don't want to come."

"B-but Gabby! It's your first time to see us recording! Now that you know everything, we don't want you to feel alone or whatever. Please Gabby? Please?" Niall said. Begging my Gabby to go. My Gabby? What am I saying?

"I-I don't know." She gave us that sad look.

"Harry, what happened back there? Why is our princess like that?" Louis said furiously.

"Hey. I don't want to ruin the friendship between you guys. So I think, Harry and I will just shut our mouth. Please guys. Stop asking about it." She begged.

"Let's just go. Gabby, come with us. I'll protect you. I promise." I said to her. Before she refused, Louis, Zayn, Niall and I looked at each other and we all looked at Louis to let him know that it is already the sign to carry Gabby. Then poof! Louis carried Gabby. We all laughed and headed to the car. Louis didn't let go of Gabby until the doors are finally locked and the car is moving.

"You guys are really the great pranksters." She laughed. We all laughed.

When we arrived at the studio, Paul's not there yet and so is Liam. So I've decided to sing for Gabby. It was Jesse McCartney's Just So You Know. I entered the recording room and started singing for Gabby.

Gabby's POV:

"I didn't know he have a good voice." I smiled at Niall and Louis.

I looked at Harry and he's looking at me too. I started to froze when I heard Liam's voice.

"Hey guys!" I didn't looked behind me. I just focused on Harry singing to me. He's almost at the end of the song.

This emptiness is killing me

And I'm wondering why I've waited so long

Looking back I realize

It was always there just never spoken