Chapter Twenty One: Giving Harry A Chance

Gabby's POV:

Harry and I went to our suite and because I'm so wet due to the heavy rain outside, I took a bath. I don't have any clothes to wear so I just took the bathrobe. I went out of the bath room and saw Harry watching.

"Can I drink some of that?"

"A wine? No. It can get you drunk."

"So? Is that a bad thing?"

"Yeah. It is."

"I just want to try."

Harry gave up and allowed me to take one shot. We talked and talked about Liam until I got so drunk. Not so drunk actually. Just tipsy.

"See. I told you." Harry said. Worried.

"I'm fine. I want to sleep." I stood up and unfortunately, I fell down. Good thing Harry catched me. Now, he's on top of me. We looked at each other. Eye to eye. I was mesmerized in his green eyes. His face began to move closer to mine. We kissed. It was sweet. Sweeter than Liam's. I opened my mouth to let him now that it's okay because he's shaking. The kiss lasted for five minutes and he carried me to bed. This time, it's more passionate and the last thing I know is, his hands were already on my waist. He pulled back. He smiled at me and told me to lay down. I laid down and he kissed my forehead. I felt his tears.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just go to sleep."

That's it and I went to sleep.

I woke up with a huge bang in the bar of our suite. I checked my phone and it's already twelve midnight. I have ten missed calls from Liam. I placed my phone under my pillow and looked for Harry. I saw him in the bar section, drinking and there is blood all over his hand. I saw smashed bottles on the floor. I ran towards him and hugged him.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked. Worried. He's not answering. He's just crying. I grabbed the first aid kit and cured his wound.

"There... Now, tell me what's wrong."

"I can't."

"Why? I'm your friend. You can tell me everything."

"I don't want to."

"Please, Harry?"

"I love you! Okay? I'm deeply in love with you! I just can't say it because of Liam! And I lied, we lied! We're from one direction! We're the guys there. I don't know if you can forgive us. I can leave if you want to. Gabby I kept those things to you because I love you. I'm really so-"

"Shhh. Stop it Harry freakin' Styles! You love me?" I said, smiling

"From the moment I saw you."

"Harry look..." I cupped his face.

"Keeping your feelings to yourself because you wanted your friend and your loved one to be happy is manly enough. Harry I like you. I must've been in love with you but maybe I just hate to admit it or I'm just scared to swallow the truth because of Liam. The One Direction thing is not important. I forgive all of you. What's important is, our feelings. I'll try my best to see if there's really a "love" thingy in me. Right now. It's just Liam. I can't move on. But I'll try to give it a shot" I smiled at Harry. I cupped his face and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and hugged me tight.

"Thank you. Gabby." He said and we both laughed.