Chapter Thirty: A Victim Of Her Own Game

Gabby's POV:

After having our dinner, we headed to the living room to go play truth or dare. I was the one who asked to play that game and I didn't know that I'll be the victim of my own game. I sat next to Harry facing Liam. The game went on until Harry spinned the bottle and it landed to me and the bottom part of the bottle is on Louis.

"Okay! Gotcha, Gabby! Truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"Dare!" I shouted, smiling.

"Okay Gabby. Kiss Liam on the cheek!" Louis stated. My eyes turned wide and I looked at Harry.

"Man, it's just a game!" Zayn said. I calmed Harry down and I whispered that it's going to be okay. I walked towards Liam and pecked him on his cheek. I stared at him while he stared at me too.

"Uhh. Umm-" Before I can say anything, he pecked me on the lips. My eyes turned wide and I pulled back. I ran upstairs and I heard Harry shout.

"Look what have you done, Louis! Great! We'll deal with this later, Liam." He shouted as he followed me upstairs.

We slammed the door and cried in my bed. I heard three knocks.

"Babe, it's me. Open the door please!" He said.

"I don't want anyone right now." I cried harder. After a few minutes, Harry opened the door.

"What are you doing here? I said I don't want anyone!"

"For God's sake, Gabby! Stop messing around with your life just because of Liam! Aren't you happy with me? Am I not enough? Tell me Gabby and I'll stop this nonsense!" He shouted. I just sat there. Frozen. I don't know what to say. Is he giving up? I want to say that I'm very happy with him. I want to tell him I love him but I can't. I'm out of words. His words hit me. I just cried.

"Gabby please! Tell me and I'll stop." He's still mad.

"I don't want to loose you. I don't want to be far away from you. I want to be with you every second of my life. I'm happy with you. Very happy." I still cried.

"Then why did you act that way?"

"Because feel like a complete bitch because I allowed myself to be kissed by Liam." I cried harder. He hugged me tight and I leaned on his chest.

"Shh. It's fine."

"Can we just forget it? All of us?" I begged Harry. He hugged me tighter and I fall asleep with him on my bed.

I woke up in Harry's arms. I searched for my phone to check the time and it's 11:30. I placed my phone under my pillow and I looked at Harry and smiled. He look amazing. His beautiful curls, his eyes, his face. I'm happy to just have it all by myself.

"What?" He said.

"Nothing. I'm just memorizing every single thing in your face. I'll miss it when we go back home." I smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"Wanna have some lunch?" He smiled.

"Where?" I smiled back.

"Some place special." He smiled. He left my room for me to get ready.

About an hour later, we're both dressed. We waved goodbye to the boys and headed out.

Iwas shocked of what I saw. It was the bestest place I've ever seen.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter. :)

Please do

* comment

* fan

&

* vote.

Thankie. Üü

xoxo,

Kristine ♥