Chapter Thirty Two: Meeting The Parents

Gabby's POV:

I opened my eyes and the sun says hi. I looked at Harry and giggled because of his soft snore. He's still hugging me. Never letting me go. I looked at his face, memorizing every detail of it. I'm sure gonna miss this face. I smiled as he opened his eyes.

"Morning green eyed monster." I smiled.

"Morning too heart snatcher." He smiled back and hugged me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. We pulled away from each other when Niall called us.

"Darlings! Breakfast is ready!" He sounded like our father. We both laughed. I stood up first to brush my teeth when I was done, I waited for him at the end of our bed while texting my mom.

To: Mom :)

Mackenzie and Nicole's doing great and so am I. How's my grannies? Are you all good? Can't wait to see you all guys. I want you to meet someone. Love you! :*

"Who is it you're texting?" Harry said while he's coming out of the bath room.

"Mom. Just checkign if my grannies are fine. Haven't seen them for the past few days. And it's kinda bad." I pouted.

"Do you want to see them?"

"Yeah."

"We'll go later. I promise." He smiled.

"Really? Yeeyyy! Thank you! Thank you!" I jumped and hugged him tight.

We went down to eat our breakfast which is prepared by both Liam and Niall.

"Aye. Is that a promise ring you two are wearing?" Louis said while lookign at our hands. Harry and I looked at each other.

"Yeah. By the way, I almost forgot. We want you all to know something." Harry looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Gabby's my girlfriend now." He stated with joy. Everyone smiled and clapped even Niall and Mackenzie but I can feel Liam shooting dragger looks at us.

"Harry, baby what about us? Larry Tomlinson?" Louis pouted. I laughed. Harry stood up and hugged his 'boo bear'

"Don't be sad Louie Bear. You're still my first love." Harry joked and kissed Louis on the cheek. I shouted 'ewww' and they all looked at me.

"What? Am I going to be dead?" I said while my mouth's full of pancakes. They all laughed. The best part of living with these guys is, you can be your own self. You don't need pretentions or anything. They'll love your flaws, they'll love everything about you. That's why I'm having fun living with them.

After having breakfast we waved goodbye to the guys and headed to the hospotal where my grannies are.

"Umm. Excuse me may I know the room number of Mr. & Mrs. Panettiere?" I asked the receptionist.

"Are you a neighbor or a family?" She asked.

"I'm their grandchild. Gabriella Kristine Panettiere." I smiled.

"Wait for a moment ma'am I'll just confirm it to the guys upstairs."

Harry and I waited while the receptionist checked if they really know me. When she's done she talked to us again.

"Excuse me Ms. Panettiere, they're in room 307. Btw, is he Harry Styles?" She smiled ad me and Harry. I nodded and thanked her.

Harry and I went up and saw everyone there.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I hugged them both.

"Hi Gabby" Mom said, smiling and hugging me back.

"Hi Harry!" Keith smiled at Harry.

"Hello." Harry smiled. Everyone smiled at us even my grannies. They all know what's next. Introducing them and him and him to them.

"Mom, Dad, Guys, this is Harry. Umm.. My...My Boyfriend." I said nervously. Everyone smiled at me and Harrya nd he welcomed him with a hug.

"Nice to meet you guys." Harry said smiling.

I am so happy. Very happy to see that my family accepted Harry with all their hearts. :)

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry if it's short and lame. And sorry if I didn't updated yesterday.

And I'm not sure when will I update again because my classes will start tomorrow. Too bad. :|

Btw, thanks for reading my story tho. 900+ readers is wayyyyyy more that what I've expected.

Thank you guys.

Don't forget to fan , vote & comment. :)

PS. I didn't checked for misspelled stuffs. So, I'm terribly sorry. :)

xoxo,

Kristine ♥ Üü