Chapter Eighteen: Hello Danielle!

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry to keep you waiting. I am so surprised to see that I already have 200+ readers! WOW! Thank you so much guys! :)

Don't forget to Fan, Comment & Vote. Thanks. :)

Chapter Eighteen: Hello Danielle!

Liam's POV:

I went inside my mom's house as fast as I could just to see if she's fine. When I opened the door, I saw Danielle. Sitting at the couch while she's talking to my mom. My mom noticed my existence and turned her head in my direction.

"Liam! Darling!" She walked towards me and reached out her arms to me. I stood there frozen. I looked at mom.

"Oh. Darling. Danielle's gonna stay here until you go back to Manchester." She smiled.

"B-But.. W-why?!" I'm shocked. I'm almost over her. I can't see her. Not now that Gabby's waiting for me back home.

"Is it a bad idea? Besides I'm here to take you back." Danielle said, smiling.

"What?!"

"I said, I am here to take you back. Is there something wrong, babe? Have I already been replaced?" She said seriously.

I don't know what to say.

"N-No...Uhh... I think I need some rest." No? Why did I say no? The hell! What am I going to do now? I really don't know what to do. I ran up to my old room and started to fix my things. When I opened my bag, I saw the jacket that Gabby wore when we were in the studio. I forgot that she left it in the car and forgot about it. I touched it and felt it with my hand. Tears started to ran down my face and I began to miss Gabby. I called her to check if she's fine.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby! How are you?"

"I'm fine. Missing you already. Wait. Are you crying?"

"No I'm not. Don't mind me. I'm missing you too. How's life back there?"

"The guys are keeping me company. They're treating me the way you do. By the way, I will stay here until school comes."

"That's great! Umm. How's Harry with you? Is he.. Umm.. Is he-"

"He's doing great, Liam! He's fine. We're fine. Nothing to worry about." I can hear her smile. I can feel that she's happy.

"Umm. That's good. Umm.. Babe, about Dan-"

"Gabby! The car's here. We have to move!" I heard Harry call her.

"Hey. Sorry about the pause. Harry's calling me. We're going to Bristol to buy some stuffs at Jack Wills. What's that you're saying?"

"Umm. Never mind that. Just go on with the guys. You'll love Jack Wills."

"B-but Liam. You were about to say something about Dan. Eh. Whatever is the name."

"Forget about it babe. It's not important. Danielle is just a friend of mine. Go on. Have fun. Don't worry about me, okay? I'll be fine. Go ahead the boys are calling you."

"You owe me one story. Okay? I'll call you later."

"I'll wait. I love you."

"Uhh. I... I-I love you too. Bye." That's it and she hang up. I don't know what to do. She loves me. Gabby loves me. My plan is to go home tomorrow to meet. But I think it won't happen. I have to forget Gabby. I really have to.

"So I'm just a friend, huh? Who are you talking to?" Danielle said while walking towards me.

"Gabby."

"Who is she?" She sat down beside me.

"Umm..." I paused.

"You don't have to lie to me Liam. If I have been replaced it's okay. I love you so much and it's my fault. I don't have time for you. That's why. But I'm happy to see you happy." She smiled at me.

"Danielle. Y-You don't understand. I-I love you. I-I love Gabby too. But I still don't know what to do." I started to cry.

"Think. I'm willing to wait. I think I don't have to stay here. I will let you have a time to think on your own. Good luck." She stood up and kissed my forehead. She left with a fake smile on her face. I know she's hurt. I know she's badly hurt.