Chapter Twenty Two: My Chance

Harry's POV:

Her smile. It was the greatest of them all. She's worried about me even though she's smiling. I can feel that. The love I've found in her was the greatest thing I could ever imagine. It was unconditional. It was real. I smiled at her.

"What?" She looked at me curiously and smiled.

"Nothing. I'm just appreciating the beauty that God has given you." I smiled back.

"Pft! Knock it off! You're trying to make me fall already. Aren't you?" She laughed.

"Nah! Just telling the truth. I ain't no liar." I grinned.

"That one direction thing, bullying me and everything? Isn't that lying, Mr. Styles?" She smiled.

My smiling face disappeared.

"Oh no! Harry I'm sorry! I didn't mean to- Err. I was just joking. Please forgive me. Please! Please. Please!" I can see the sincerity in her eyes. She's worried. I laughed.

"I'm just kiddin' babe. Really." She pouted her lips and stucked her toungue out. That's too childish but cute enough to make me fall in love with her even more.

Morning came and the rain stopped falling and we becan to move out of the hotel suite. We're still wearing the clothes that we wearing yesterday so we've decided to go to the mall and buy some clothes to change onto. We've spent the entire day at the mall. While we're eating at a fine restaurant at the mall, her phone rang. She excused her self.

"Hey! Mack! Oh my God! I've missed you so much!" She said. She is happy. Very happy. But who the hell is Mack? Her ex boyfriend? Her friend? Oh my God! I'm starting to be Jello again. First, Liam and this Mack. Who the hell is Mack?

After a minute or two she hang up.

"Hey! Sorry for the rude interruption. It was Mackenzie." She smiled.

Mackenzie? Oh she's a girl. But just to be sure. "Is he your friend?"

"He? No, silly! Mackenzie is a girl! She's my bestest friend. She and Nicole actually. I can wait for you guys to meet them both." She said excitedly.

"She's coming? With Nicole?"

"Yeah. They'll be staying at my grandma's for a week. Then, we'll go back to Atlanta to enroll for our Senior year." She smiled.

"Oh. So, you're going back to Atlanta after a week." I said.

"I'll go back here. Don't worry." She smiled.

After having our lunch, we headed back to Manchester to meet up with the guys. While we're on the road, "Just So You Know by Jesse MacCartney" was being played on the radio.

"Hey! It's my favorite song." She said.

"It's my song for you."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Listen to the song carefully."

When the song ended, she cried.

"Hey, are you crying?"

"No. I'm fine."

"You're not." I touched her face.

"Eyes on the road Harry Freakin' Styles!" She laughed. She's crying. I saw a tear on her cheek. I smiled and continued driving. This is it the start of my chance. My chance to make her mine.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry if this chapter's too short. :|

Don't forget to Fan/Comment & Vote! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :* Thanks. :)