Chapter Fourty Two: And the gender of the baby is..............

A/N: Heyy guys! I'm back! But I'll still be very busy because I still have some reviewing to do for my exams this week. I was able to write this because we doesn't have classes today due to inclement weather. Praise God for that. :) I freaked out when I saw that I already have 5k readers and a hundred votes! Thank you guys so so much! For those silent readers out there please do leave a comment. You ask me anything. You can even suggest stories for my next uploads and whatever you like to ask me. I can also be your bestfriend if you want. I can give you advices in anything. Don't be afraid, I won't bite. :)

Keep sending your love, guys!

Vote, Comment & Fan. Thank you! :*

Hope you'll enjoy! :)

Chapter Fourty Two: And the gender of the baby is..............

Gabby's POV:

We arrived at the hospital safe. Harry keeps on smiling at me along the way. He even talked to the little one inside me.

We headed to the receptionist and asked for Dr. Petersworth.

"Good Morning! How may I help?" A young lady in her late 20s asked us. She's pretty tho.

"Good Morning! Where's the clinic of Dr. Eva Petersworth? The OB gyne." I asked, smiling.

"It's in second floor Mrs. Styles. Room 208." She smiled. She know me and Harry. Harry must've heard it and smiled like there's no tomorrow.

"I'm not yet Mrs. Styles. Sooner or later I'll be." I smiled at the receptionist and walked with Harry.

"You already are Mrs. Styles, babe."  Harry smiled.

"Not yet, Harry. Not yet." I teasingly smiled at him.

When we entered the clinic, Dr. Petersworth's assistant, Emily greeted us.

"Hello there Gabby!" She smiled at me. Emily was Nicole's sister.

"Hi Emily. We're here to check if the baby's doing fine." I smiled at her. She helped me enter the Ultrasound room where Dr. Petersworth were. I asked Harry to come but he refused he wanted it to be a surprise.

"Harry, I won't look at it yet. I will open the envelope when we got home. So that we'll all know the gender of the baby all together." I smiled at Harry but he keeps on shaking his head.

"Oh. Alright. I'll be going. Meet you here after my ultrasound. 'kay?" He nodded and kissed me on the cheek. I walked inside with Emily.

"Oh! Gabriella, darling! You're here!" Dr. Patersworth said. She sounds like Cruela Devil. Yikes!

Dr. Petersworth started the procedure and after an hour or less, we're done! She gave me the envelope and smiled. Harry and I payed for the bill and headed home.

"Guys! We're home! We've got the result!" Harry shouted like a kid excited to open his huge gift.

"Really? Let's see! Let's see!" Louis excitedly said.

"Let's call Mackenzie and Nicole first." Niall suggested and he did what he just told us. After an hour of waiting, they finally arrived.

"Gabby! Open it!" Zayn said. I paused for a moment and remembered my family. Should I tell them now? Am I being a bad daughter? I'm pregnant at sixteen. I'm turning seventeen in two weeks. They should be here to join us. THey should witness this unforgettable day for me and Harry.

"Babe, you okay?" Asked Harry.

"I-I'm fine. I'll just call my mom."

"You're already going to tell them? Are you ready, Gabby?" Liam asked.

"Yes.... Yes I am." I looked down.

Harry lifted up my face and cupped it. "Babe, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I'm happy Harry. I'm ready. If taking the risk means being happy with you and our little one, I'll would grab evey single bit of it." I smiled at him. I can see that he's worried. I kissed him and pulled back. Now, I can see the calmness and happiness in his eyes. I called my parents and my brothers to come over. An hour later they came.

"What is it than you want to tell us, Gabby?" My mom said.

"This mom." I handed my mom the enveloped and she looked at me puzzled. She then, opened the envelope and looked at the black and grey picture.

"Oh! It's a girl and a boy!" My mom said joyfully. Harry and I looked at each other. He mouthed, 'I-don't-even-know-how'

I sighed. "H-how did you know it, mom?" I asked.

"Dr. Petersworth is our family friend, Gabby." My dad said. I just smiled and hugged them.

"GROUP HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" Louis shouted. Typical Louis.

They all hugged me. I've never been this happy in my life. I thank God for all these people hugging me.

xoxo,

Kristine ♥