Chapter Twenty: Surprised With A Surprise

Gabby's POV:

 We arrived at Liam's at 5:30 in the afternoon. Harry rang the doorbell and the maid opened it. She let us in because she knows Haryy. Liam's mom is not around so, we felt so comfortable. The maid said that Liam is just here so, Harry and I looked for him. I went upstairs to check his room. The first room I enetered was his mom's. It was huge. Then, I continued walking in the hallway and went to the room in the left corner. I was shocked of what I saw.

"Liam?" I shouted. I accidentally dropped all the shopping bags I'm carrying and placed both of my hands in my mouth to cover it.

"Gabby let me explain." Liam was very surprised to see me. I started to cry and stood there. Frozen and can't breathe.

"Y-you don't have to." Just then, Harry came. My savior. He asked me what happened and saw what I have seen. Harry grabbed my hand and hugged me.

"Shh. Everything will be fine." Harry said while he's hugging me.

"Let's go." he said.

"Harry, wait! Let me and Gabby handle this!" Liam shouted. Angry and furious.

"Then what? You'll let her be hurt again? No Liam! I won't let that happen again!"

"You don't have nothing to do with this, Harry! It's between me and Gabby!"

"Oh yeah? Where were you all this time when she needed you? When she misses you? Gabby loves you so much but you chose to brake her heart! How could you? I've expected enough from you, Liam. I've given up everything. Even my feelings for her just to let you be happy because you're my best friend. Then what? This? Oh c'mon man! This doesn't make you man enough!" Harry is so angry. I can see it in his face. I can feel it by his words. He forced me to walk. We went downstairs and I'm still crying. I don't like shouting. I don't like to be hurt. This is my first heart break. It really is. I felt Liam's following us. We headed to the door and he grabbed my hand and kissed me. I pusehed him and slapped his face.

"How dare you? I trusted you! I've waited for you back home! I did my best to be loyal even if there's no assurance if you're coming back! Even if I know that you're still inlove with Danielle.I've expected too much from you, Liam! I believed in you! And then this? I saw you sleeping with her in your bed. Naked?! That slap isn't enough. It isn't enough! This has to end, Liam! And it's starting today!" I said to Liam's face. I'm so angry. I can't control my anger.

"B-but...W-what about us, Gabby?" Liam's tears started to fall.

"There's no us, Liam. Ever since. It should've existed if you didn't lied. So if you won't mind. We're leaving!" I forced my tears not to fall again. I can't let him see that I'm weak.

"Gabby please. Let me explain!"

"What I've seen up there is enough! You're naked. She's naked. That's final!"

That's it and Harry and I left Liam. I cried when we went to the car. Then, it began to rain so hard.

"Gabby, we can't drive with this kind of weather. We have to stay here in Liverpool and get some room." Harry said while looking outside. I agreed. We went to the nearest hotels but it's already full. Then finally, we've found one. The hilton hotel. One of the luxury hotels in Liverpool.

"Two rooms will cost £1,050." The receptionist said.

"Wait! How much will it cost if we'll take one room instead?" I said.

"£525 ma'am."

"We'll take it." I said to the receptionist. I saw Harry's eyes turned big. I didn't mind him. All I have in mind right now is, I want to cry. After fixing the reservation for the presidential suite that we've taken, Harry came towards me and asked, "Umm. You really don't mind the two of us sharing the same room?"

"Nah. You'll sleep in the couch big boy!" I smiled at him and we both laughed.

Harry helped me forget about Liam for a moment and I was surprised that I was surprised with a surprise.