A/N:

Hi guys!!! This is not an update!! I'm so sorry to spoil you guys. As you can see, this story had already ended a few days ago. But I really really need your help, lovies!! Please help me with this!! Remember, that I told you guys that I'll write a new fanfic and it's a Louis Tomlinson one. So the problem is, I don't know what to upload next!! It's freaking me out coz I know I made a promise of uploading it soon! But I can't help it!! Ideas keep on running through my mind. I need your help in this, lovies!! Which storry will I upload next? Louis'? Niall's? Help me chose!! Here's some ssneak peak for you guys.

Falling for you. <3

(Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

Cassey is an average teenage girl who doesn't give a shit to anything nor to anyone. Her parents were divorced and she's forced to live in Doncaster with her uncle Peter and her little sister, Cassidy. She's tall, pretty, sexy, hot and nice. She's into modelling and her bestfriend, Maddie is also a model. While Maddie and Cassey are on a photoshoot for a huge clothing brand, they met five boys that they would never ever forget. How can she cope up with two boys falling for her? How can she focus if one of the boys was forced to date her for her to become famous and he falls inlove with her eventually? Will she give in? Will she ever forgive herself for letting herself and her manager use the boy she love for fame?

Moment of Truth. <3

(Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

Natalie is Niall Horan's younger sister. She's a sweet and cheeky kind of girl. She admits that she's Niall's princess. She's childish and playful. I can say that she's a Louis kind of girl in every way. One day she decided to spend the whole summer with Niall and the boys. Her plan was to just meet them. Not knowing that she ended up falling for one of them. Without Niall's prior notice, will she even cope up with her feelings for Louis? Or entertain Harry's vulgar feelings for her? What will she do if Niall finds out everything that she's been doing with Louis? Is this the end of their Brother-Sister relationship?

Steal My Heart <3

(Niall Horan Fanfic)

Aliyah is a sixteen year old rebel girl living in Manchester with her mom and her step-dad. She's an only child that's why there's no doubt she's like that but a little childish in her kind of way. She's living a simple life until she met Niall Horan and the boys while she's with her best friend Maddy in Nando's. Will she ever control her feelings for him or just let it all go away? Will she ever entertain Niall's love for her or she'll just let Maddy have him?

There! All three of them! Help me chose to which one to upload next!! Please please please!! I beg you guys!!! Thanks!! You can also chose all of them!! Thank you so so so muchhhhhh!! I love youuuuuuu!! :*

xoxo,

Kristine. ♥