Chapter Thirty Four: The Interview

 Gabby's POV:

We headed home to fix ourselves for the interview. I'm getting nervous. I've decided to wear my white cocktail dress with a black ribbon on it. I brushed my hair and decided to put on some mousse on it. My hair is naturally curly so I don't have to bother curling them. I put on some mascara and a lip gloss. I sat down at the edge of Harry and I's bed and sighed.

"Gabby, it's time to go." Harry said hiding the half of his body behind the door. I looked at him and smiled.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he walked towards me.

"Yes, I am. Let's go." I smiled and grabbed my purse and headed outside with the guys. Our ride was smooth. It wasn't bumpy. After a few minutes, we arrived there. There were loads of fans out side. I took a deep breath as Harry clasped his hand on mine. When Louis opened the door, there were screaming fans, bright camera flashes that annoys me, a huge crowd and a massive pushing everywhere. I hold on to Harry tighter as we walked towards the backstage entrance.

"That was fun isn't it?" Mackenzie said. I just smiled. The boys were called by their stylist to fit some clothes and have their make ups done. After a while, they're done. Few minutes later, they've started the interview.

"So, we've been receiving news that you guys were dating." The inter viewer said.

"Yeah. I think so?" Louis smiled.

"There were pictures all over the net but you guys haven't confirmed it yet. Can we meet them?" the interviewer said while she smiled like there's not tomorrow. I rolled my eyes. The guys came towards the three of us and started pulling us. We don't want to go.

"Can we just say it on twitter?" Nicole said to Zayn. We tried to ran away but they're so strong they've already pulled us back into the stage.

"Here they are! But they're not complete. As you can see, El and Dani isn't around." Louis said.

'Oh for God's sake Louis stop mentioning Danielle!' I said to my mind.

"So, can you introduce them?" The interviewer said. There were boo's, awe's, oh's everywhere but I couldn't care less.

"This is Gabby, Harry's 1/2. This is Nicole. Umm. She and Zayn are dating and this is, Shayne Mackenzie Cole, my one true love." Niall said. We all said 'awe' and smiled.

After the interview, we headed back home. We all had our dinner and watched Paranormal Activity.

"This one's so boring." I said. I went to our room and took a nice bath. When I'm done taking a bath, I was surprised to see Harry in our bed.

"The movie's not yet done, right?" I asked him while I'm wiping my hair using my towel.

"Nah. Boring. I want to sleep here with you already." I smiled. I blow dried my hair and decided to lay down with Harry.

"Babe?"

"Hmmm?"

"Is there something that keeps bothering you?" Harry asked, puzzled.

"Why did you asked?" I answered while my eyes are closed.

"You've been silent all day. You're not like that."

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I'm just scared. Don't wory about it." I smiled.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm your boyfriend." I saw confusion in his eyes.

"Harry, listen.." I cupped his face. "I'm scared because I might loose my own privacy. But if loosing my own privacy means having you by my side all day and all night, I would risk it whole heartedly for you. I'm scared because I don't want people to hate me. But if hate means loving you and protecting you, I would rather grab all of the hate just to make you stay. I love you Harry and I would take a risk aat everything just to be with you my entire life." I said. Harry's tears fell down. I wiped his tears and kissed him passionately. I pulled back.

" I love you so much Harry Freaking Styles." I said, smiling and kissed him again.

He pulled back, I was shocked.

"Actually, it's Harry Edward Styles." we both laughed and kissed each other again.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry if it's short. Thanks for the 1,300+ reads! :)

Gabby's dress is on the right side of your screen. :)

Don't forget to Fan, Comment & Vote. <3

P.S. I didn't checked for misspelled word and wrong grammars. :)

xoxo,

kristine. :)