Chapter Twenty Seven: We've done it.

A/N:  PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVICED IN THIS CHAPTER. THERE ARE STUFFS THAT'S NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN 13 AND BELOW.

Chapter Twenty Seven: We've done it.

Harry's POV:

iI'm so worried. Her body temperature is really hot and she's freezing. I want to take her to the hospital but she doesn't want to. I asked Niall to get some water in a basin and a clean cloth so that I can dump it to her skin. Niall handed it to me with a food on his other hand of course. I thanked Niall and he left. Moments later, Louis, Zayn, Mackenzie and Nicole came in.

"How is she?" Louis asked. I can see that they're all worried through their eyes.

"Fine. I think? Her temperature had lowered down."

"That's good. We're going to take the girls out." Zayn said.

"Yeah sure. Have fun." I smiled at them.

"We'll leave you two here. Niall and Liam will come with us too. We'll just lock the door for you." Louis said and headed out. Mackezie and Nicole waved goodbye to Gabby and walked away with the rest of the guys.

Hours passed and Gabby feels better. She managed to get up and eat the chicken soup that I cooked for her. Then, I dumped the towel again in her soft skin. Her skin is perfect and flawless. It was soft and white. Her brown and curly hair is loose. She closed her eyes and I touched her hair. It was soft and silky. The most perfect hair that I've touched. I came closer to her face and kissed her.

Gabby's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw Harry's face coming towards me. His lips touched mine. I closed my eyes to feel his kiss. I kissed back. I couldn't resist, it was the sweetest thing and I don't have enough strength to pull back. I opened my eyes realizing that he's already on top of me. His hands were already on my waist. He explored my entire body and I did it to his. Moments later and we're both naked. In the bed. There's a part of me that wants to stop Harry from doing it but I can't even say a word. I can't even stand a chance of letting go of his hugs and kisses. He looked at my eyes and said,

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I don't want you to regret things." He said while kissing my neck.

"Yeah. I-It's okay." I said. What the hell? What am I saying? I tried to let go but I can't. He positioned himself above me.

"Ready?" He's still looking at me eye to eye.

"As I'll ever be." I screamed in pain. It was the most painful thing that happened to me.

"Oh my God! Baby I'm sorry." He said while cupping my face.

"I-it's okay." I said. The last thing I know is he stopped after a few minutes, kissed me on the forehead and closed his eyes. We' both fall asleep.

We're both been awakened by a huge bang on the door. It was the guys. Harry managed to stand up fast to lock the door of his room. He smiled at me as he went back to bed. He kissed my forehead.

"We did it. Can we get married now?" He smiled at me.

"Not until I graduated." I smiled back.

"I love you. Thank you for trusting me with yourself." He smiled.

"This won't change anything... R-right?" I cried.

"No. It won't." He hugged me tight and whispered, " I love you."

"I love you too." 

Harry's POV:

I can see the pain in her eyes. This time I'm not letting go. She trusted me with her all I will never ever try to lose it. I smiled when she said she love me  too. I planned something and I will ask if she will be my grilfriend. This time I'm serious. This love will never come to an end.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry if this chapter's dull and short. I'll update tomorrow when I wake up. It's just that I'm feeling bad and dizzy right now. I stayed up late last night or morning. Whatever. And had only 1hr of sleep. I'm also tired because we've taken my dog to a pet shop to have him groomed. I'm really sorry. I hope you guys understand. :)

BTW, This story already have 500+ readers. And I can't believe that it'll turn out this good and far.

Thank you guys. I really apprreciate the efforts. :)

Don't forget to Fan, Comment & Vote. Thank you!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! :* :)

xoxo,

Kristine <3

PS: I didn't checked it twice so, I'm so sorry for the misspelled words. :)