Chapter Fourty: The most romatic, Masquerade Ball

Gabby's POV:

While we're partying at our house, Harry walked towards me and hugged me.

"Thank you, babe. I love you!" I smiled and hugged him back. I've never been so thankful in my life before. Just at this moment where I have everything I've always wanted. A family, Friends, a porche and a loving and caring boyfriend. After the party, the boys went to their hotels while Mackenzie and Nicole stayed at home with me.

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

That stupid little thing rang again. I opened my eyes and smiled. I thank God for giving me another day to wake up. I grabbed my phone and saw Harry's message.

From: Babe. ? :)

Morning gorgeous! See you later! I'll be your mask man later. I love you! :)

I smiled and called him.

"Hi babe! Morning!" I said, smiling.

"Hi there sleepy head. The boys and I will head to the mall to buy our suites. Wanna come?"

"No thanks. I'm going to get ready." I smiled.

"But it's still early. Umm. It's 11am I think?"

"Harry, do you know how long it takes to finish a girl's hair style and a girl's make up? Also include the beauty rest."

"Err. No. About an hour, I think?"

I laughed at Harry. "No, babe. It's for the boys. Four hours, babe. Four hours."

We both laughed. We said good bye and I love you at each other and hang up. I smiled and shooked my head as I walked into the bath room and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Hey there sleepy head." my brother, Sammuel said as he smiled at me. Those braces. Oh my God! Sammuel looks awesome! I smiled at him and grabbed a chocolate pop tarts at the stock cabinet.

"Mom! Can you pop a pop tart for me please!" I shouted. I am so scared to use a microwave oven. Because the last time I used it, my pop tart blasted all over the kitchen!

Mom walked inside the kitched and smiled at us. Nicole's talking to Zayn and Mackenzie's waiting for Niall's text.

"Why isn't he calling?" Mackenzie shouted as she ate the left over pizza. Mackenzie's stomach! Urgh! Just like, Nialler's.

I shooked my head as I waited for my pop tarts.

"Gabby, why don't you give me a lift to my office with your porche." My dad said, smiling.

"That was a great idea! Let's go dad! Who want's to come?" I stood up and grabbed my keys at the top of our refrigerator.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Finish your pop tarts first, young lady." My mom said smiling. I looked at my dad and he gave me that go-on-its-okay-i'll-wait-here look. I smiled at him and ate. After eating my pop tarts, I went out to get my car out of our garage and called my dad inside.

"Dad! Car's ready." I shouted.

"Gabby! Give mom and dad a lift!" Keith shouted.

"I still have to clean the kitchen, dear. I'll just tke the bus later." Mom said.

"It's okay mom! Keith and I got it!" Sammuel said. I smiled at them and I pulled mom and dad into the car.

I clicked the mini remote to start the car. I dropped dad first at his office and mom and I waved him goodbye. Then, I dropped mom to her office. My mom is an editor-in-chief in one of the biggest magazine company in US of A. While my dad works at apple. After dropping my mom, I've decided to go pick the boys. Then, my phone rang.