Chapter Five: Great Britain, UK.

Gabby's POV:

We arrived at London at exactly 7 in the morning. While we're waiting for Uncle Edward, somebody bumped at my back. It friggin hurts so I shouted.

"Ouch!!!!" I shouted so loud but the man who bumped at me didn't even say sorry. So I am the one who shouted sorry and pouted.

"First annoying moment, huh Princess?" my brother, Keith said while smiling.

I let my tongue out and gave Keith an angry face. Then finally, Uncle Edward arrived!

"Uncle Edward! " I ran towards him.

"Heyyy! Gabby! You've grown up so pretty and gorgeous!" he said while smiling.

"Teehee" I giggled.

We headed to Grandma and Grandpa's after the small reunion. When we arrived there, we hugged grammy and grampy and started to bond together as a family. After our so called bonding, we decided to go to the mall. So, mom, dad and I together with the whole family went to the mall. We shopped for clothes and things.

"Mom, I will just go look for something."

"Okay honey. Be back after 15 minutes. Okay?"

"Yes mom."

I went to the jewelry store and that's where I realized that my lucky bracelet is missing. So I ran back to mom and bumped at someone and fell flat on the floor.

"Ouch! " I cried while trying to stand up.

"Here, let me help you. " He helped me to get up.

"Thanks. But I have to go. " I stood up and looked at him and ran.

"Hey! What's your name? "

"GABBY! " I shouted while running.