Chapter Eight: Meeting the Guys.

Gabby's POV:

  I'm glad to see this guy again. This guy who makes me feel special. We entered their house and I saw his friends. Four British guys but I'm not sure about the other one.

"Hey guys! Come over here! I want you to meet someone!" Liam said while looking at me and smiled.

I smiled back. All of them came towards us and I saw that weird looking curly haired guy holding my lucky bracelet. I'm not sure if it was my bracelet. Maybe it's just a duplicate. But it's impossible. My grandmother gave it to me. It was customized. It has charms that looks exactly like the charms of that bracelet he's holding.

"Gabby! Are you, okay?" Liam said. Worried.

"I-I'm fine." I said and smiled.

"Okay, umm. Guys this is Gabby. Gabby, this is Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry." He smiled.

So the name is Harry. Everyone smiled at me except for "Harry".

"Nice meeting you." I smiled at them and I was shocked because Liam held my hand.

"Let's go?" He said and we headed outside with the boys.

We went to the mall to buy things and stuffs. Liam bought me something to remember him. A charm bracelet. I told him that I lost my bracelet while we're talking last night. He locked the bracelet in my left wrist. He smiled and asked me if I like it. I said yes.

"It's not the exact bracelet that your grandmother gave you but I wish that this one will replace it's importance while we're still looking for it." Liam said, smiling.

I smiled and hugged Liam for that. I can feel Harry looking at us. Liam talked to the boys and we headed to McDonald's because Niall wants to eat there. Niall placed his arm on my shoulder and took me away from Liam. I laughed. Nialler is a sweet kid. He's more like my big brother. He is seventeen, I am sixteen.

Liam grabbed me from Niall and we started laughing. Specially when Niall started to munch his BigMac. I looked at Harry and I saw him staring helplessly nowhere while holding the bracelet. It must be his girlfriend's or maybe mine. I really don't know. Liam touched my curly mousy brown hair and whispered.

"Please pass Niall's fries while he's munching his burger."

I can hear his smile. When Niall munched his burger I carefully grabbed his fries and gave it to Liam. Liam then, gave it to Louis and he hid it at his back.

"Heyy! Where's my fries?!" Niall shouted. Everyone looked at him and a fan girl noticed us.

"It's one direction!" She shouted. I'm puzzled. Liam looked at the guys. He gave them that, What-are-they-up-to-I-don't-know-what-they're-talking-about look. We ran and Niall had a hard time leaving his food. I laughed while running with the guys.