Chapter Fourty Four: Here comes the baby, Harreh!

Gabby's POV:

Months passed and I'm already 8 months 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I can't go out side now. 'Coz anytime the baby might get out. We're in Manchester now, we moved for about two months ago. We're staying at the house my mom and dad bought when they were newlyweds. It's ours now. Harry and I are setting up the nursery. He's in the bathroom decorating the tub while I was decorating the crib for my baby girl. My mom and dad are downstairs preparing our meal. They'll be staying here for two weeks. Then, my water broke.

"Hareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! The baby's coming!" I shouted. Harry emediately changed his shirt and carried me downstairs.

"Mom, dad! The baby;s coming! Call everyone!" Harry's face is priceless. I smiled even though my tummy started to ache. Then, we used my porsche to go the hospital while my mom and dad wast left at home to call everyone.

When we arrived to the hospital, Dr. Pamela Strattenburg welcomed us and helped Harry and I go to the delivery room. They allowed Harry to enter and witness the most amazing thing that'll happen in our lives.

"One, Two... Push!"

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

It is too painful. I feel like I'm going to break down. Then finally, my baby boy came out.

"There's the big guy. There's another one. Now, push. Gabby, push!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I pushed all the way but I can't make it. My body is getting weak.

Harry's POV:

I'm starting to worry. Gabby is getting weak already. I held her hand tight.

"Gabby, babe. You can make it. Come on." I said, worriedly.

Then, our princess came out. Everyone cheered even the doctor. She gave her our babies and she closed her eyes. Not now Gabby! We heared the heart rate monitor beep. When we looked at it, it came flat.

No Gabby! No!

"Gabby. Baby, wake up! Gabby please!" I'm starting to cry. Everyone in the delivery room started to panic then they opened the defibrillator and started to revive Gabby.

"Gabby please! Stay with me."

The doctor gave up after 5 pumps but I insisted them to do one more. After the last pump, Gabby's heart began to pump again. We all smiled and cheered. Gabby then, was trasferred to a ward where she can hold and take care of our baby and where she can rest for two weeks.

I went out of the delivery room happy as I could ever imagine. I hugged them all and smiled I even told them what happened to Gabby. They were all amazed how strong Gabby was.

We headed to the ward and was touched of what we saw. Gabby was already awake and she's holding our little angel. We named our princess, Lauren Audrey and our prince, Luke Edward.

After a few weeks we headed home and finally planned our wedding day. We fixed the things needed for the wedding. Gabby even picked her gown already. Because of the love of her hometown and because of her great admiration in Kate's beauty, Gabby chose a Kate Middleton inspired gown. (Picture on the side) While I picked a men's traditional black 100-percent virgin wool tuxedo.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you like this short and crappy chapter! :)

Comment, Vote and Fan! :)

P.S. I didn't do proof reading. :)

xoxo,

Kristine. ♥