Epilogue

Epilogue:

*Five years later*

Harry's POV:

"Lauren! Luke! Your mom's calling you." I shouted as I called my kids. I walked towards the kitchen and found Gabby cooking for us.

"Hey there beautiful. How about another kid to make?" I hugged her from the back and kissed her neck.

"Stop it Harry! It's not easy to get pregnant. Two is enough. Now, where's the kids?" She said, smiling.

"We're here mommy!" Lauren shouted.

"Now, go prepare yourselves for dinner. Your grannies, aunties and uncles are coming over for dinner." Gabby said, similing.

"Mommy, is uncle Louis and uncle Niall coming? They promised Lauren and I that we're going to play just dance in our wii." Luke asked.

"They'll come. They will all come to play with you guys. So now, go fix yourselves they'll be here in an hour." I said smiling.

After an hour, the guests finally arrived.

Liam and Danielle finally get married.

Mackenzie and Niall are finally having a baby.

Nicole and Zayn are getting married.

Louis and Eleanor are married and finally having a baby boy.

My family and Gabby's family are getting along very well.

While Gabby and I stayed married for three years now. We're still in the band and the fans loved our other halves. They gave us the respect and privacy that we ever need. They even loved Gabby and I's twins. Gabby is now a famous theater actress and a very well known architech in UK.

Now, we're living in a simple and peaceful life in our own manor at Cheshire with our two kids. I've never been this happy in my entire life.

After our dinner with the gang, Gabby and I went to bed. So are the kids.

"Thank you."

"For what?" She asked.

"For still staying with me up until today." I smiled. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Then two little people came in and invaded our privacy.

"Opps! Sorry dad!" Lauren said as she covered her eyes with her hands so is Luke. Gabby and I both laughed.

"What are you doing here, by the way?" Gabby asked.

"Lauren and I decided to go sleep with you." Luke said smiling. I went out of bed and carried my kids. Gabby and I stayed at the sides while the kids are in the middle.

We all said good night to each other and went to sleep. This is the life I've always wanted. A wife to hold on and to cherish and two little kids to take care of. This is the reason why I'm excited to go home after the tour. I thank God for this everlasting opportunity.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is the end of it! And thank you for those readers who kept on reading up until the last chapter. I've decided to write another fanfic. It's a Louis Tomlinson fanfic.

Here's a little spoiler.

Cassey is an average teenage girl who doesn't give a shit to anything nor to anyone. Her parents were divorced and she's forced to live in Doncaster with her uncle Peter and her little sister, Cassidy. She's tall, pretty, sexy, hot and nice. She's into modelling and her bestfriend, Maddie is also a model. While Maddie and Cassey are on a photoshoot for a huge clothing brand, they met five boys that they would never ever forget. How can she cope up with two boys falling for her? How can she focus if one of the boys was forced to date her for her to become famous and he falls inlove with her eventually? Will she give in? Will she ever forgive herself for letting herself and her manager use the boy she love for fame?

There it is. Once again, thank you guys for everything! Keep sending your love! :)

Comment, Fan & Vote.

PS. I didn't do proof read.

PSS. I posted Lauren and Luke's picture on the side. :)

xoxo,

Kristine. ♥