Chapter Thirty One: The Promise Ring

Gabby's POV:

We went to a beach that's so far from our house and I can say that it's so amazing. Really. The place is so romantic.

"Gabby." He hugged me from the back.

"Hmmn?" I hummed smiling.

He faced me to him and knelt down. He opened a small box and said,

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, smiling. I heard 'awwe's' and 'ohhh's' from the by standers and passers by. I gave him my right hand and he placed the promise ring on my middle finger.

"Yes. Yes!" I cried and smiled. He stood up and kissed me. He showed me his other hand and saw that he has one too. I smiled at him and hugged him tight. I thanked him we've spent the entire day together as a couple. I feel like a newly wedded woman and a proud wife of Harry Styles. We walked around Manchester with our hands clasped together.

When we went home, and told everyone about our relationship. Liam looked furiously at Harry but we ignored him. The day went through and the moon came out. I decided to go to bed after we had our dinner. I opened my laptop which I haven't opened for ages and checked my twitter and facebook account. I have 20,000+ followers including the boys. I was shocked there were questions like, Is Hary & you together and so on and so forth. Then I got so much hate. Hates that I can't take. I ignored it and followed the boys back. Then I turned off my laptop. I let go of a sigh and went to my bed.

Harry came in.

"Hey! You alright?" He said. Worried.

"Yeah."

"That's good. By the way, you can't sleep here." He said.

"Huh? You're throwing me out of the house?" I stood up.

"You're going to move in my room. Pack your things." He smiled and I laughed.

He helped me pack my things and I moved into his room. My room was given to Mackenzie. I went to bed with Harry. I slept into his chest and hugged him tight. I fell asleep smiling.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: The last chapter for today. Just like what I've said in Chapter Twenty Nine, I won't be able to update tomorrow because we're going to Manila Ocean Park. I'll update on saturday. I PROMISE.

Btw, sorry if this one is lame. I'll make sure the chapter's better next time. :)

I love you guys! Thanks for all your support! :)

Don't forget to Fan, Comment and Vote. Thanks. :)

P.S. I posted Harry & Gabby's Promise Ring. :)

xoxo,

Kristine ♥ Üü