S.L 1

This just came to mind. I wanna see where I can take it. I hope its not all bad. Tell me what you guys think. X)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.1

Nika p.o.v

My white tail flickers with my joyfulness. My white ears that stood on the top of my head turned at the few noises of the quite streets. My scarlet eyes took on everything that dared crossed my path. My blond almost white hair blew with the wind. The chains that I had wrapped around my hands dragged on the sidewalk.

This world is cold, dark, and dangerous. I don't even remember the sun ever reaching here, this city. The name was lost over time long ago. There was a great war here once, it killed everything. Most just call it Blood Valley. If you lived here, or even stepped foot inside this place, you'd know why. Every night there's a kill. A killer stands on every corner, waiting for their new pray.

I'll admit I'm no angel. I've had my fair share of blood spilt. But unlike others I don't do it for fun or turf, but to protect myself. I'm what they call in this city an experiment gone wrong. I'll spare you the sad story of how I got like this. Not human, not beast, but the perfect child of hell and heaven.

Hell because I can't be controlled. I'm not meant to be. Blood is what I was made from. Hate is what I grew up to know. I love the cries of the one's who try to take me down. The sight of their useless life ending sends a thrilling chill through me. I see no need in having empathy for others.

Heaven because of how I look and can act. Most would mistake me as a neko but I'm far from one. My cat like ears and tail brings unwanted attention. My big eyes that catches every move and 5"7" height. My thin body with little muscle and fair skin. I am only 21 years old. I was made to be a dirty little pet to a sick man. Sadly for them it all went wrong. I walk with my head high and back straight.

Gangs around here know me and most want me gone. Many of their members from each gang have come for me. Some wanted me to be a present for their boss. Others want me for themselves or dead. It doesn't matter, they all never saw the next moonrise.

I've been hearing around lately that a new bigger gang is in town. Their on the west side of the city far from me so I don't mind. I licked my lips as I saw a shadow past beside me in the dark. I held my chains tighter as a smile crept on my face. I haven't had any action since yesterday and I was starting to get bored.

"Nika. You shouldn't be out all alone this late." A voice said from the shadows.

I smirked and looked in his direction. Even if he was in the dark it doesn't help him. I can see him as if he was sanding in the sunlight. I know who it is, Dean Cale. He works with the Solders, a gang on the east side of the city. I've been seeing him around a lot more but I never thought he had the guts to come after me.

"I'm a child of the dark, am I not?" I said moving closer to him.

He stood his ground like a fool. "I wouldn't know that well."

"Yet you still come close to me. Why?" I asked truly wondering.

When I was just a few feet from him he came out the shadows. The moon light shown down illuminating his face. His strong body stood towering over mine. His deep brown eyes that held life looked down at me. He had a scare over his neck which shows he was excepted in the gang.