1. Welcome home (Y/n)!

I sighed and looked down at the bloody corpses on the floor. My whore of a mother and her sexual partner for the night. My mother had gotten very drunk and the guy basically carried her home, then he tried to have his way with her. She passed out halfway through and he was getting bored so he came into my room to try and have his way with me. He tried and he failed. Before he knew it he had a knife sticking out of his stomach and now no organs at all. I had taken them all. Why? Because I would eat them later. I mean, of course, I would cook them I'm not that much of a savage. I smiled sadistically and knelt beside my mother's corpse. She had regained consciousness and saw me harvesting her temporary boyfriend's organs. Let's just say she didn't like that too much. She screamed and tried to run away so I killed her. I pulled one of my many knives out and stabbed it into her diaphragm, cutting down. I then reached into her body and began pulling out everything. Kidneys, heart, lungs, liver, pancreas, spleen, just anything I would eat or sell for a good price. Once I was done I headed to the bathroom and washed the blood off my hands. Then I went to my room and started packing my bag, time to move back in with some old friends.

At the slender mansion

Slenderman stood before his proxies, he had gathered them for a big meeting. "Everyone, we will not be having as many missions as usual". "Why is that?", Jeff asks. "There isn't really anything left for us to do at the moment, however, you may go on killing sprees whenever you wish. If you want to-". Slenderman suddenly stopped and felt a lump grow in his throat. "What is it, brother?", Splendorman asks. "I can't fell her life force anymore", he whispers. "Who?", Masky asks. "(Y/n)'s mother". Trender raises an eyebrow. "Does that mean that-". "(Y/n) IS COMING HOME!", Splendor yells. Offender smirks and Trender just smiles like an idiot. Slender sighs and looks at his proxies who are really confused. "Who's *tick* is (Y/n)?", Toby asks. "Ten years ago I found a young girl and brought her back to the mansion". "Why would you do that?", Jeff asks. "You see, she wasn't a normal girl and even when I was going to take her back my brothers wouldn't let me". Slender looked over at his brothers who were talking about (Y/n) excitedly. "(Y/n) was so cute when she was little! What do you think she will look like now?". The brother's discuss that while slender sweat drops. 

"How old would she be now?", LJ asks. "She is 16 right now". "What makes you think that she will survive here, if she is just a little girl someone might accidentally kill her", Masky says. Hoodie nods in agreement with his partner. Slender sighs. "Like I said, she is not normal". "Let's have a party, you get the cake and I'll get the balloons!", Splendor announces. He stops when Slender grabs the back of his polka dot suit. "No, we are not having a celebration. We'll just tell her that she can't stay here and then we will all be fine". Slender's brothers pouted and looked at their older brother with non-existent puppy dog eyes. Slender gritted his teeth and then sighed. "We'll see how she has matured and then we will decide".

Splendor was dancing around the front door waiting for the knock and when it finally came he jumped for joy. He swung the door open and looked at the hooded teenage girl with a giant smile on his face. She was (height) and wore a black open hoodie, a white shirt, black ripped jeans and black boots. She pulled her hood back revealing her (h/l)(h/c) hair tied back in a ponytail with a polka dot ribbon. Around her neck was a white locket with the operator symbol on it. Splendor hugged the girl and giggled. "(Y/n) I missed you too much!", he squealed. "I missed you too, Splendor", she giggled. Splendor pulled her inside, the next to hug her was Trender. 

"You've grown so much and you look amazing", he says looking at your outfit. "Thank you Trender, you're looking fabulous as always". He blushed and then was pushed out of the way. Offender stood before you with a giant smirk on his face. He wrapped his arms around you and you hugged back. But the thing was he wasn't letting go. "Uh Offender, could you let go?". "My my (Y/n), haven't you grown", he whispered seductively in your ear. Suddenly you felt tendrils wrap around you and pull you away from him, you sighed in relief. You expected it to be Splendor or Trender but no... it was Slender. "It has been a while hasn't it (Y/n)", he says, putting you down on the ground in front of him. You run and hug him, causing him to tense. You pulled away and you gave him a big smile, not realizing that you had an audience. There was a big group of randoms standing there just watching us. Slender clears his throat and then looks at everyone. "Ok everyone this is (Y/n)". You smiled at the randoms. "And (Y/n) these are my proxies". No one said anything. "Uh Please introduce yourselves". 

Cliffhanger... not a really good one though. I'm not sure why I'm starting another story I just felt like it. I really love creepypasta and got into it last year. Sorry if I'm a bit of an amateur with it, just let me know if I make anyone go OOC. Let me know what you think and if there are any creepypastas that you want me to put in this story. At the moment everyone is single so you can end up with absolutely anyone. I will introduce more female characters and make couples if you want some ships in here. Please don't hate on ships. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD