15. Time to train

I sit up and stretch. Splendor's happy face appears before me. "Good morning Princess", he says. I smile and hug him. " Morning ". His usual smiling face turns serious, this meant something was up."You know what's happening today, right?". I nod. "Yeah, Slender said I'm going to be training". "Have you been training?", Splendor asks. I nod again. "I have". Recently, no, but I used to train everyday. That was back when I had no one and I went crazy, literally. Thinking about those times make me cringe, why was I so obsessed? Why did I train till I collapsed of exhaustion? Why did I do all of that? I snapped myself out of my short trance and looked back to Splendor. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine". He gives me a nervous smile and then hugs me. "Don't get hurt, be careful Princess". I giggle and smile at him. "It's Ok, I can do this".

I went downstairs and ate breakfast like every other day. It was a lot quieter then the other days. The other creepypasta were around they just chose to stay silent, making the atmosphere even more awkward then it already was. Although there were some who didn't get the memo. "Hey *tick* (Y/n)", Toby greets, smiling happily behind his mouth guard. "Oh hey Toby". I leave it there, what else is there to say? "Why is it so *tick* quiet today? Did someone die?". I shake my head. "Its nothing, don't worry about it". Suddenly Slender walks into the room, he 'glares' down at me. "Be outside and ready in 15 minutes or else". I nod and walk past him, towards the stairs. I didn't understand how he could be so harsh towards me, I haven't even done anything wrong. I sigh and open my bedroom door. I get changed into my usual clothes and go into my knife room. I decided to go with two hunting knives, I tied a knife harness around each thigh and slid the knives in. They fit nicely. I left my knife room and went into my bathroom, beginning to brush my hair. I brush my fingers through it every morning before I go down stairs but I still need to get the knots out. I tie my hair in a high pony tail with my polka dot ribbon. It may seem silly to others but I've worn this everyday since I was 5. Splendor gave it to me when I first arrived at the mansion and I love it with all of my heart. It provides me with a sort of confidence, makes me feel as if I'm not alone. I looked at the time on my phone and saw I had a few minutes left. I left my bedroom and headed downstairs, then out the front door. I then walked around the back to find a large open area where all the creepypasta were gathered.

Slender gestured me over unenthusiastically. I walk over and stand before him, our 'gaze' meeting."Today I will get you to prove your skills by fighting some of my proxies, are you ready?". I nod. "Yes sir". He averts his gaze and looks over at a group of creeypasta. "Jeff, you will fight her first". Jeff scoffs and walks forward, swearing under his breath. Jeff and I move into the open area and face each other, a fair distance apart. "Go!", Slender announces. Jeff pulls bloody kitchen knife from the pocket of his hoodie and begins charging at me. I got into fighting stance and waited for him to approach. When I was in his range he tried to slice my arm but I jumped back quickly. "Aren't you gonna fight back?", Jeff teases. I grit my teeth and grab the handles of my knives, pulling them from their harnesses. I swing one at Jeff but he jumps back, evading it. "You're quicker then I thought", he smirks, his already wide smile widening more. This was taking too long, I needed him out now. He swiped at me, aiming for my chest. I ducked under the blade and kicked his knee back, sending him falling onto his ass. I then quickly got behind him help one of my knives to his throat, my foot restraining his hand which held his knife. I looked to Slender and he nodded, I let go of Jeff and offered my hand. He scoffed and got up by himself, shoving me as he walked back to the others.This happened over and over again, except the others weren't weren't so angry about their losses. Puppeteer and Laughing Jack smiled when they lost and let me help them up, however Ben wasn't too happy.

"She must me cheating, no one can beat all of us!", he yells. I raise an eyebrow and look over at the others. They didn't seem fazed. "She's a lot better then us, you need to accept that", Masky says. Many of the others nodded, it was a simple fact, I was better. Slender gritted his teeth in his sealed mouth. "We're done today". He then teleported away. I sigh and begin walking back into the mansion with the others. "How did it go?", Trender asks. I shrug. "It was alright, I bet everyone but he still hates me". Trender sighs and places his hand on my head, 'looking' down at me through his glasses. "He doesn't hate you, butterfly". I hug him before heading up to my room, I needed time to think.

Flashback

(Y/n) walked through school, her hood up and hands shoved deep in her pockets. People looked at her and whispered among themselves. "Its that girl again", one boy says. His friends nod. "Apparently she's a demon, well that's what I heard". "That freak will never have friends, why is she even still living. If I looked like that I would kill myself", one girl laughs."I heard she eats people, like a cannibal". "I heard she's an alien who kidnaps people so she can probe them". "I heard...". "I heard...". "I heard". People heard a lot of things when It came to (Y/n), she was currently 12 years old and struggling with everything. She was smart, in fact she was the smartest in the school but that didn't help with anything. People looked down on her, people despised her.But she didn't care, she only wanted the recognition of one person. That person being Slender.

Flashback end

I shoot up out of bed. I was sweating and crying. I walk to my bathroom and splash my face with water. Why were these dreams here? Why were they back? She never wanted to relive those memories, she wanted to forget them completely. But Slender was making it difficult, (Y/n) felt as vulnerable as ever.

Here we go, next chaptereno. I hope you are enjoying this story, cause I enjoy writing it. Sorry for the lack of updates. Will try and make them more frequent. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD