21. Arcade time!

"So what do you wanna do first?", Hunter and Sam ask you at the same time. They look at each other and you notice the glare. You clear your throat and link arms with Sparkie. "First me and Sparkie are going to go somewhere, right Sparkie?", I say. The smaller boy nods and the two of you walk off. Sam glares at Hunter and scoffs. "What even are your motives?", he asks. "I have no motives, what are yours?". Max steps between the two and gives them a disappointed look. "Come on guys, we came here to have fun, stop arguing". Sam sighs and looks up at Hunter with a smile. "Sorry", he says, letting out a nervous laugh. "(Y/n) is my best friend and she has been through too much, I won't let anyone hurt her". Hunter nods and returns a smile. "Yeah I'm sorry too, I think I just got a little protective, its a werewolf thing", he says, rubbing the back of his neck. Max pats them both on the back and pushes them in the direction you had gone.

You peaked out of a shop you were hiding in saw the three boys approaching. They were all smiling so you let out a sigh of relief. "You Ok?", Elixir asks. You nod. "Yeah, just fine". I walk out and greet the three boys with a smile. "You ready to head to the arcade?", Sam asks. Your face light up and you enthusiastically nod your head. "Hell yeah, lets go!".

Your group wanders around for about half an hour until you come across the arcade. You were about to walk in when you heard someone groan. You turn around and see Elixir mid complaint. "I wanna go clothes shopping!". You chuckle and flick her forehead. "Go and do whatever you want, come back when your done and we can all go get something to eat". Her face lights up and she gives you a quick hug before running off. Beebee suddenly walks off and Max follows, Misty walks in the opposite direction to do who knows what and Sparkie goes in the same direction, in search of a new lighter. Now all that were left were you, Hunter, Sam, Lily and Lucius. "So what game to you wanna play first?", Sam asks, slipping his arms around your waist playfully. You smirk and grab his arm, pulling over to your favorite game. "Wanna play to see which one of us will be buying lunch?", I ask. He smirks and nods. "I accept your challenge and know that I will win, prepare to buy lunch". You roll your eyes and watch as he slips two coins into the machine. The start screen comes up and you both get ready. "Three, two, one, go!", you shout at the same time.

It was a pretty good game and guess who won... you did! You threw your fist in the air and then pointed at Sam while laughing. "Looks like you're the one buying lunch". He rolls your eyes and offers you his hand which you gladly take. He leads you over to some prize claw games. "Wanna try?", he asks. You look into the machines and sigh. "Yes and no". "Could you elaborate on that?", he asks with raised eyebrows. "Well yes I would like to try but no I won't win anything and it'll be a waste of money". He chuckles and flicks my forehead. "Its fine, how about you have one go and then I have one go, that way we have a chance to win something and if we don't its ok because he haven't spent much money". You smile and nod. "Ok so what are you going for?", he asks. You tap your chin and look through the glass at all the prizes. "That teddy bear", you say, pointing to the bloody, half eaten one. Sam chuckles. "What is it?", you ask. "Its just so typical of you". You roll your eyes. "Well come on, I'm gonna have my go and then you'll have you yours". He nods and slips a coin into the machine. You only had one go and you were going to get it. You moved the claw above the teddy bear and then made it drop. The claw picked up the bears paw but then dropped it. "Oh for fucks sake", you growl. Sam pushes you playfully to the side and steps up to take your turn. "Watch how a professional does it". He does the same as you except the claw catches the tag on the bear's ear, pulling it up. Your eyes widen as Sam retrieves the bear and hands it to you. "Happy birthday, kiddo", he says, placing a hand on your head. You brush his hand off but do give him a hug. "Thank you, even though you're a jerk it was nice of you to do that for me". He rolls his eyes and links his arm with yours. "Come on, we've still got tonnes of games to play".

Timeskip

An hour or so later everyone was back at the arcade and we all headed to the food court. Sam and I loved this mall because we knew one of the food store owners and they gave us the food we ate when we were here. By that I mean human meat, the others thought it was pretty gross (Except Lily and Lucius) but we didn't care. It was getting late and we all decided it was best to go home. The girls and I headed back to the mansion and they all got their stuff and then left to go to their own homes.

I was laying on my bed, listening to music and looking through a photo album, when there was a knock at my door. Splendor opened the door and gave me a cheerful smile. "Hello there princess", he greets. I sit up and send him a happy smile. "Hey Splendor". "Did you have fun today?", he asks. You nod your head and hold out your very graphic teddy bear. "My friend Sam won him for me", you say. Splendor chuckles and pets the bear on its exposed brain. "I'm happy that you're having fun". You look down at you lap to where an old photo album sat. Splendor sighs and takes the book. He flips through the pages until he finds a picture of you when you had first arrived. You stood beside Slender, your face and dress covered in blood as well as a little bit on his suit. "It was twelve years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday", he chuckles. You smile down at the picture. You inspected the photograph closer and noticed that there was something strange about Slender's face. Splendor leaned forward and kissed your forehead. "Sweet dreams, princess", he says. "Good night". He gets up and walks out of the room, sending you one last smile before leaving. You grabbed the photo album and inspected the photo closer. Slender's cheek bones were more defined, he was smiling.

So so so so so so so so sorry. I was writing this yesterday and my internet cut out half way through then my computer turned off and since I had no internet. I couldn't save it, most of it was gone. I had to rewrite a lot but its worth it for all of you readers . We are almost at 6k reads for this story so thank you all sooo much for that, we'll reach it soon. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD